Array

School
    Falon Combat Sports, 10th Planet St Paul

"coming to HQ...need a driveway..."...attempt number two...

WANTED: DRIVEWAY OR COUCH (BATHROOM OPTIONAL)

So I am down from Minneapolis (10th Planet St Paul) with the intent and hopes to train at HQ as much as humanly possible. I'm here til just after New Years. Here's the hitch: I am staying in Ojai, which is roughly an hour and a half drive. I'll be driving out to HQ Monday mornings and training through Wednesday or Thursday. As of right now the back seat of my car is playing the role of my bedroom and I need a safe place to park my house.

All I need are accommodations for mon/tues/wed nights. And nights only. Nothing more. We're talking a total of 14 days starting this Tuesday the 30th through Wednesday the 29th. And I'm not asking for charity...various amounts of cash will be shelled out depending on the specifics of the arrangement. Not a lot, but enough to help you out a bit this x-mas.

So feel free to hit me up here, on facebook, or by email, if you feel like helping out a complete stranger. I do know a couple of respected people here on the forums who can vouch for me not being a psycho. I'm kind of hoping they'll do so publicly. We'll see.

You can search me on facebook as Colas Falon, or email me at falon254@yahoo.

Thanks for the time everyone
    Cole