Array

School
    Ronin

10th Planet Known for Leg Locks

I remember on one of the recent MTSs I was watching, Eddie said he wanted 10th Planet to be known for leg locks. Looks like in southern California they are. I am a Ronin, recently went on leave from Germany to SoCal. (I'm in the Army) I went to my old BJJ school for some open mat and classes wearing my 10th P rashie. All the people I rolled with and worked leg locks with in our rolls were talking about 10th P and leg locks like they were inseparable. Likely due to 10th P Costa Mesa Monster Squad. It's amazing though how foreign and taboo leg locks still are and how higher belts can look so lost while stuck in honey hole. OSS!

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Zogs TWIR episodes is where my 10thplanet leg lock journey began.

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    I've been frequenting a lot of non 10th Planet gyms around town lately. I've noticed a lot of leg game fear. I know this isn't new, but I've gotten comments about how "10th Planet must train a lot of leglocks". And yes, Zog's teachings are my base for leglocks, like many of us I'm sure.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Yea defiantly fear. As I was about to heal hook this guy he said hey no heal hooks I have a family. Haha. I told him I have a family too. I did ask him before we started if I could reap legs he said yea. I think he was just embarrassed cause he had no idea what to do.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I get more comments and conversation about 10th Planet being associated with leg locks than rubberguard lately.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com