Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside

Thousands of Fish and Birds Die in Arkansas [Video]

Birds

Fish and Birds

The reasons they say for their death is lightning, stress, fireworks; it seems like someone is hiding something, as 'nobody knows anything' in these videos. Anyone know anything about this or what they could be hiding?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Whoa, maybe Alex Jones knows something
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    sooo crazy

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    End Game (Full Length Video)

Started watching the first 30 minutes and this is really serious, I can't believe how far back Bilderberg dates too. Does anyone think this can be in relation to depopulation, 911, Hurricane Katrina, etc. Damn...

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by RickM951 View Post
    Birds

Fish and Birds

The reasons they say for their death is lightning, stress, fireworks; it seems like someone is hiding something, as 'nobody knows anything' in these videos. Anyone know anything about this or what they could be hiding?
    this is nuts... i have a buddy which lives in arkansas... im gonna ask if he seen anything
    rick951= slick rick???

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Ask him and hopefully he knows something else about this, haha. No, I'm the other, other Rick, the dude that always films.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    cool... will do. i doubt anyone really "knows" anything...lol

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    I live right outside Beebe On Little Rock Air Force Base and go to college in beebe. theres been thoughts of stress from fireworks, thunder startling the birds and what not.

when you think about the birds and the fish, everyone seems to think of out of th eordinary but non alarming causes. But who's to say it isnt chemical warfare testing. anything is possible.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    If it is testing then what will be "tested" next? I swear, if another one of these happens, it's not a coincidence, and what could they possibly need from these Blackbirds and Drum Fish to need to kill thousands of them? We have something from the Aves class (birds) and something from the Actinopterygii class (certain type of fish with ray fins), what could be next, types of reptiles? What do you need from these fish and birds, and why all in Arkansas? Maybe this is all ridiculous and the birds ate the sick fish?! I find it funny how the popular answer from the government, "I don't know" gets passed around but with simple animal autopsy's of either of them, we could have immediate answers.