Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Ok I think I missed something. First off I didn't know what tussin was, I had to look it up.lol. Not sure how cough syrup will help with this. So that makes me think I am missing a joke. Could someone fill me in. I like to think of myself as a smart kid, hate it when something goes over my head, but I think something did this time.LOL.
    The "more tussin" reference Eddie used is from a bit Chris Rock did during one of his HBO, Stand-Up comedy performance. Rock was referring to how poor his family was growing up, so no matter what was wrong with him or his siblings, their Father would give them "Tussin" "Oh you broke your arm?" "Put some Tussin on it"...or something to that effect.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Thanks djradoff....

Got it. I'm glad I asked. At least I was smart enough to pick up on there being a joke someplace. That would have been a sticky mess if I had taken his advice.LOL. Can't say i didn't think about it for a second......Thought it was secret treatment that only jiu jitsu guys knew about. Maybe it worked like tiger balm. LOL.

Array

School
    Ground Control Winston-Salem/10th Planet Charlotte
    I was raised different my brother and I were always instructed to either walk it off or rub some dirty on it. Sadly neither has worked very well for VD.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Thanks Eddie, I looked it up when djradoff gave me the low down. LOL. Funny thing while searching Youtube for Chris Rock stand up, I found this one about tossing a saled...................... I am disturbed to say the least. LOL.

There is one thing I'm sure of now. I will never eat grape jelly again, and I'm never going to jail.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I call this cauliflower rib. Had it several times. Like said, most rib injuries aren't the ribs themselves. Its the cartilage ripping and tearing either itself or away from the bone. If you ignore it, it will keep poppin out and swell with blood and fluid which will eventually calcify just like ears. It sticks out ruining the silhouette of my phenomenal abs(not completely). And the more calcified cartilage, the less flexible the rib cage then more injuries. Further blemishing my six pack.

So the moral of this story is be nice to your core. Its in the middle

Array

School
    Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Not sure how cough syrup will help with this.
    No joke, it could help a lot should you experience the further misfortune of catching a bad cold that makes you cough.

Coughing and sneezing can cause a lot of pain when one is trying to heal up from that kind of injury. I suffered a costochondral separation one time, and I thought I was going to die from the pain every time I sneezed.

Array

School
    All good now, My coach's and dad are like brain surgens when it comes to gym medicine. Kept it rapped, soaked in tiger balm, stretching excercise's, took a few days off. Feels great now. Little pull on hard rolling, not bad at all.

Ready to compete at Naga on the 30th.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    more importantly... what kind of gun did you get???

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Conner they changed up the weight divisions at naga...we might not get to grapple eachother again..so how much do u weigh???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast