Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Very sorry Guy and Defense...I was not trying to bad mouth you guys and we did used to sell Defense. We used it and sold it and you we nice and helpful. So, again sorry if that seemed negative, was not meant to be a "knock" just a difference...but I was told that was one of the difference between SBC and Defense and why your bars seem to last so long. I also believe that is part of the SBC business- they are "green" all around. Maybe you and Cheri can better explain Since you are all on here.
    But this is also the 10th Planet forum, where all the affiliates connect so if a business gives one of us a bad service or product I hope we can all share on here, I know I want to know about what other moons like and don't, use and don't, etc... and discuss for our schools..... but in the future I will try to be more clear.
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Very sorry Guy and Defense...I was not trying to bad mouth you guys, we did used to sell Defense. We used it and sold it and you we nice and helpful. So, again sorry if that seemed negative, was not meant to be a "knock" just a difference...but I was told that was one of the difference between SBC and Defense (and the title of this discussion and why your bars seem to last so long.
    I also took that filler remark out for you since you say that is untrue of your product (and I saw it shows up in searches). Perhaps you can address it for us?
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Do either of these companies list the exact ingredients of their products and where they get the essential oils that they use in their products from? I was recently told by an aromatherapist that you have to be careful about essential oils and the possibility of the oils having heavy metals in them??? I have used both Defense Soap and Super Body Care. My personal preference is Super Body Care, as they seem to have a broader range of product and benefits. I really like the peppermint in everything as it has a whole list of health benefits! I would love to see bigger body spray bottles! I used the 2oz in like 3 days

Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club
    No big deal Kim. We understand the error. Funny thing is I just hung up with Eddie when I see one of his schools bashing us. Really weird timing.

Guy
    Defense Soap

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Defense Soap View Post
    No big deal Kim. We understand the error. Funny thing is I just hung up with Eddie when I see one of his schools bashing us. Really weird timing.

Guy
    Defense Soap
    Absolutely understandable to not want your product to be misrepresented.
    However, this is an open forum on the internet, not a sales forum.
    It is to be expected that people will express their open opinion on
    a product, and unfortunately sometimes that includes misinformation.
    Thank you for being here to back your product up.
    But if you are involved in this conversation, please clear up any of
    the supposed misinformation, that would be nice from all of these
    companies. Otherwise...unfortunately, I would have to assume
    the same from your posts that I would for anyone else speaking
    on the subjects - which is take it with a grain of salt and trust
    those with a greater reputation in my eyes.

Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club
    Hi Stephen G,

We have never made a green claim. There are different levels of "green". I am certain that Defense qualifies for several "green" labels but it is never a tag we have sought out. Our products are 100% natural, except our Barrier Foam and we take great pride in our customer care. I realize that forums are forums and things can be said in error and I appreciate you understanding our swift response. If can you tell me which ingredient in our soap is in question, I will be more than happy to give an official answer why this is in our bar.

Thanks,

Guy
    Defense Soap

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I love my Defense soap. Nathan Wallner is the reseller at 10th planet Eugene, he always has a bunch of product ready when we need it. I like the smell of the bars and wipes, I really think this is a personal preference argument. I tried Defense first and I haven't looked back since.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport
    Hey everyone, I wanted to share some big news that I have been working on over the past year. I saw the need for clean feet in the gym a while ago, so I designed and built a prototype for a product that would be sufficient to get the job done. I was lucky enough to partner with Guy Sako, the owner of Defense Soap. I wanted a legitimate solution to go with my invention, and Defense Soap is the best. Together, over the last year, we fine tuned my model and are proud to debut THE ULTIMATE FOOT CLEANING STATION!!http://www.defensesoap.com/magshop/accessories

I have been training with Gerald Strebendt at the Northwest Training Center/10th Planet Eugene for a few years now. I found that training mma and especially jiu jitsu has helped me to develop a better sense of understanding about myself and the world around me. As jits practitioners, we have all been on the mat with someones nasty feet in our face. I saw the niche and I decided to do something about it. The result is a simple and very effective product to clean off the bottom of your feet or boxing/wrestling shoes. Made by athletes, for athletes!

I am honored to share this with my 10th Planet family. It is just another weapon in our war on nasty germs and fungus. Special thanks to Eddie Bravo, having his support means a lot. His outside the box way of thinking is evident in the 10th Planet system. My outside the box way of thinking has led me inside a box. Funny how that works.
    I started training in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in 2006 after serving 4 years in the USAF.
    I became a professional MMA fighter in 2009 and got my blackbelt from Eddie in January of 2016.
    Owner of the Tsunami Training Center in Newport, Oregon.
    http://www.tsunamitc.com

Dustin C.

I have used defense for a while never had one infection, thank you defense!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Dial FTW!! (Actually I use Defense)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast