Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New life..

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    how much would it cost a month to live close to HQ? and also.. how hard is it to get jobs there?
    it's hard to get a job anywhere right now so there is that to consider. what's your job experience? as far as renting a room you could find something for 400-700 probably. here: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sea...300&maxAsk=800

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by nickomang View Post
    it's hard to get a job anywhere right now so there is that to consider. what's your job experience? as far as renting a room you could find something for 400-700 probably. here: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sea...300&maxAsk=800
    geeze.. 700 here would get you a nice 2-3 bedroom apt. lol. Right now i think im aiming toward decator alabama. Im looking online and it seems to have a low(er) cost of living. and I also know a family down there who might be able to set me up a job. So im thinking ill probably just do that until I can save enough money (20k?) to feel more comfortable with moving to LA. unless i can somehow apply online and get accepted to work a job before i get to LA. just because i can live for a bit in alabama without an income. But money seems to go MUCH faster in Cali.

it only goes fater due to most peoples spending habits. i have a few friends in la who save a good amount of money while working some mediocre jobs. but i would try somewhere else, then move on to la.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Decatur is a great choice. Brandon is as legit and cool as they come. Hurry up so we can train together. Gonna visit soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Decatur is a great choice. Brandon is as legit and cool as they come. Hurry up so we can train together. Gonna visit soon.
    Nice! I am planning on going down there march 14th-18th to train for a bit. and then assuming i like it i plan to come back to ohio long enough to get things in order to move down there. I just cant stand living in a state that doesnt have a 10th planet gym. You can only get so good watching internet videos :P and Ive got to the point where i can win/place in tournaments in the area.. but I feel its largely because the kids around here dont know how to defend the system simply because they are unfamiliar with it. So I figure i cant get any better until I surround myself with people better than me who really know the ins and outs of 10th planet. And hopefully one day i'll be able to return to ohio and bring 10th planet with me

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    gonna be good times!

thanks for the propers, bobby.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Ground Control Baltimore City
    You should live in Kevin Green's basement and train at Triple Threat. Delaware's not such a bad place to be.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Decatur is definitely legit and cost of living is not bad. Good choice!

DECATUR! Decatur Decatur Decatur. I would offer you to stay with me but i hate living with people. gotta have time to yourself in this world.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123