Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    RMNU
    What a great class! One technique flowing to another. Afterwards Jon rolled with me and when he saw a hole in my game he would stop and fix it. I learned so much I'm having to rack my brain hoping I haven't forgot anything. If you guys get a chance, go see Jon!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to come and train with you guys. I had a blast. Thanks Brandon!! Your turn.
    @Randy - Glad I was able to help you out a little bit bro.
    @Scott - You and Bobby broke my heart.
    @Joe - You missed out holmes.
    @Will - I had a blast rolling with you bro. Thanks so much for making the trip. It means a lot and I'll see you on the mats again soon!

Array

School
    The Arena MMA
    You're a blue belt?

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboy
    You're a blue belt?
    Yep. How come?

Yo just listen. Here's what I wanna do. I want to have a notebook. You think thats dumb? I tell you straight up its cool. On page one is Mr. Brandon Mcahhagarene or however you spell his last name. It has all the cool shit he shows me. On Page two its Mr. Jon Helton. Hes got some cool shit too yo. And we have Page three and 4..............there it is Scott Philipsssssssssss, and Mr. Bobby Rivers..............the cool shit they got to show. yo. there it is. Hey. One day. One day..... Be careful out there. I just wanna meet up and share techniques. I have some too im not a complete noob you know. Ive been tapping blue belts........some days im tired tho.....so i reach into my cooler and grab a beer.........there it is again.........helps me relax .......listen you don't know what some weed does to a man........can't mess with that shit ..........whats happening yo?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234