Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Great job, keep it up.

Gabbytron bringing the pain

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Jesus christ. That's scary for a large male competitor, much less yourself. It's been really fascinating to watch your vids on this forum as you get better and better. I'll keep watchin' until we see you on a major MMA event someday. Great work!

You jam your right hand alot you need more distance when throwing it plus you need to rotate your shoulder more into it for more power this is a flaw alot of muay thai guys do your kick are ok so far I suggest you go check out a boxing gym first i believe all strikers should train straight boxing to develop proper technique with hands.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Gab definately needs to refine her standup technique. Shes only ever done muay thai and has mostly concentrated on her jitz and wrestling to this point. Shes off to a good start with her striking and I agree she needs some western boxing lessons (dad only has so much money though). Remember she just turned 16 a few months ago. She has ALOT to learn. I think she has the raw skills to be an effective stirker though.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    great stand up! great wrestling great everything!!!

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I think the bag work at the end was the best, looks pretty damn good
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Im not impressed wth your performance!!! haha jk she was really good theirs a few things that i could point out though one thing is her hands are kind of way out to the side (kind of like a chuck liddell type of style) witch is not good, thats how chuck got knocked out so many times later in his fighting carrer. So she needs to keep her elbows in more and her hands up maybe work on her overrall boxng a little more. Also if she's traning for mma she needs to becarefull wth her foot work because when you bring your feet close like that you are verry vulnerable to getting taken down. Another thing i know some coaches have dfferent philosiphys on what to do wth your hands whle kicking but my coach personally told me that when he fought he would always fight with these guys who kind of swing their hands while kicking to get more power into the kick. He than said that he would wait for that opputunity for their hands to drop while they kick and than BAM the knock out was right their. Her kicks look really good though their super fast.

awesome. If she is just starting this is a phenomenal place to begin. who says girls can't fight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast