Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey man i apologize for what I said too you. I watched the whole vid but in my opinion you won because he wasnt going hard on you. Still great job though, im not telling you what too do, but I wouldnt spar with anybody that big, nor brag about doing jiu jitsu, because some asshole will call you out. You still did good holding him off, and not letting him put all his weight on you.
    No hard feelings man.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    This video makes baby Jesus have a substantial headache.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    dude I'm brutal with my friends....I think people are taking your drunk roll or party roll or high roll too seriously. In high school we used to wrestle like that all the time and call each other worse than a fat fuck...usually stuff that was of a sexual orientated nature. It's all good. If the guy felt disrespected I'm sure there would have been punches thrown. People need to calm down...this is just rough housing with jiu jitsu elements.
    It could have been worse...someone could have been called a Ginger, or a Munson, or George Dubya....now that last one's fighting words.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    At first I thought you were trying to reenact the Australian bullying video. As long as no one's beer got spilled, it's all good.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Way to go Harley! That whole thing was pretty hilarious. We can do a Gracie Breakdown next time you're in class.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Single leg grab and hold it. Fall to your ass and xguard to ankle sweep. Boom there is a pound of meat loaf in my neighbors oven.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Rollins View Post
    I was just watching for the first few rolls till the big guy ran through about three dudes ... it was nice seeing what a small level of jiu jitsu can do against someone who has no backround whatsoever.
    How did he run through three dudes when he's got no jiu jitsu background, what was he getting taps with?

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Way to go Harley! That whole thing was pretty hilarious. We can do a Gracie Breakdown next time you're in class.

Dude, you guys need to shoot and post a Gracie Breakdown of that, it would be incredible.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Pain taps..just crushing people. lmao cant wait for the breakdown Louis.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    I think it gives living room fights a bad name...

You should have arm barred him into the nearest sleepy girl.
    Nick Diaz is a bad Mo Fo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast