Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I have seen videos as well but i can really care less about the health benifits about it because i dont do it

Array

School
    Titans MMA Halifax, NS, Canada
    It has antimitogenic properties, which means it disrupts protein synthesis which stops cancerous cells from dividing
    It has antiangiogenic properties, which keeps new blood vessels from forming which is what a tumor would need to feed itself.
    And is proapototic which encourages cells to die when they are programmed.

From my understanding, and my wife is a genetic biologist and she explained it to me quite well.. is that a cell is programmed to die after a certain amount of time so that it doesn't start having mutations. If it doesn't then it can mutate and start dividing rapidly which begins a tumor, this tumor needs to be feed so new blood vesels form to supply it with blood.

So knowing that it encourages a cell to die when its programmed, and it disrupts the process that causes cell division and it reduces the formation of new blood vessels seems quite reasonable that it would work well for the treatment of cancer.

Nvr said it didnt
    I said i have reqd in a dtllstudy that says it MAY cause cancer or copd
    And do u guys know what copd means?

Array

School
    Titans MMA Halifax, NS, Canada
    COPD is chronic obstructed pulmonary disease. They did a government funded (NIDS) study looking at COPD effects of habitual marijuana smokers and found that they showed the same results as someone who didn't smoke.

I find that very hard to believe
    Can i plz have the source of the study?
    And i may be in denial but i mean come on isnt it common sense that when u inhale anything in ure lungs other than oxygen it harms it? The alveoli would be harmed wouldnt they?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    I have seen videos as well but i can really care less about the health benifits about it because i dont do it
    So you don't care about the truth, because you don't it, but yet you share your uninformed opinion contrary to the facts on 2 threads in the past day. Why?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

He asked the possible cons of it so i told him what i read about it
    I was not biased thouth because i said it may cause diseases, and it also may help cure

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I find that very hard to believe
    Can i plz have the source of the study?
    And i may be in denial but i mean come on isnt it common sense that when u inhale anything in ure lungs other than oxygen it harms it? The alveoli would be harmed wouldnt they?
    Its has nothing to do with common sense. Common sense is educating yourself on a topic before you start giving our your "facts".

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    weed causes cancer over years and years of use or copd
    doesnt have any other effects ive ever heard of though other than being more anxious or makes u freak out more than you already are
    Not biased?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Nvr said it didnt
    I said i have reqd in a dtllstudy that says it MAY cause cancer or copd
    And do u guys know what copd means?
    Yes, we do know.

and you not say "MAY".

"weed causes cancer over years and years of use or copd
    doesnt have any other effects ive ever heard of though other than being more anxious or makes u freak out more than you already are"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast