Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Man, rub his face in that shit every time he does it. See how long he keeps it up.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    ah dog training stuff....can't wait for when I finally own a dog 2-5 yrs from now!

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko View Post
    Is that totally disgusting or pure genius?

Someone's baby picture? =D <3

lol they could set up hidden cams and send the footage to the local news station
    bam 3 birds with one stone!
    :-P

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Argh come one guys! You simulate humping your dog! In the wild that's how dominance in the pack is established. I got that tip from the dog training center.
    Another tip is to talk into your dog's neck/throat area with a deep voice it somehow reenforce your dominance. I do that time to time when we play mostly when he's getting too rough and it seems to make him chill and play nice again:

Array

School
    Finney's in St. Louis! H.I.T. Squad in Granite City!
    my buddy's dog was really pent up because we had to lock the bitch away during heat and i felt really bad for him so me and a buddy got on craigslist and started calling hookers up... NOT ONE would take the job. that's what's wrong with america.. no one respects their vocations anymore. A hooker won't blow a dog.. what's next? a mailman won't deliver a package?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Man, rub his face in that shit every time he does it. See how long he keeps it up.
    I was thinking belt him but this will do lol

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    Hard to know when you're serious or not due to the insane amount of stupid shit you're posting... but if you are serious dogs hump for dominance. Your dog is trying to affirm his dominance so if you want him to calm the fuck down well... hump your dog and he should calm the fuck down.
    Also dogs established dominance by where they stand. Your dog should be sitting on your couch with you unless you tell him to come up same for your bed. You dog should always sit or sleep lower than you.
    Another basic thing is when you get in or out of your place. Make sure that humans are going in first and your dog last.
    Theres quite a few basic rules that if you follow them your dog will behave and stop trying to defy your authority
    I do all of these things. I have owned dogs all my life. I have had pits, German Shepherds, and now this English Bull Terrier. He is by FAR the least aggressive but most dominant dog I have ever been around. He is not mean, will not bite me, or anyone else, or even another dog. However, you are correct he wants to own EVERYTHING. I am well aware of this. I do all of the things you suggested. I "bite" him with my hand "dog whisperer style". I roll him on his back and say no in a deep but calm assertive voice, I don't let him get away with shit. The thing is when I am not looking the little fuck jerks off on my couch. If I go take a shit, make some dinner, etc. he senses the opportunity to bust a nut. When I come back in the room, he knows he is in trouble and puts his ears back and walks away tail tucked.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    Just smear some pepper or bengay on the part that he keeps on humping on. He will stop, I guarantee it. Actually he may never ever hump another couch ever.
    I was actually thinking about something like this. I think I might try give it a shot.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    He even went to Puppy class! I don't think he took it to serious though.

Array

School
    HQ
    Get your dog fixed. Get over it, they're not your balls, its ok. He will stop being so aggressive and stop humping everything. Or pay for a dog trainer who can work with him.
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
    Get your dog fixed. Get over it, they're not your balls, its ok. He will stop being so aggressive and stop humping everything. Or pay for a dog trainer who can work with him.
    Just because he jerks off on my couch is no reason to shorten his life span by 2-4 years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast