Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Your smarter than who? What is jui jitsu?

pss everybody look at his school.
    Maybe this is what he studies?

Robert Sevigny

if that makes you feel like a BIG BAD TEXAN go ahead homie
    i dont have to like you but i can at least tolerate you
    i know the ins and outs but you my friend
    just lost my help

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Wow this thread has taken on a life of it's own......let's all get along right at the end of the day all fun and games :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by LeeCunningham View Post
    I laughed for days. Thank you.

whooflueryscores - I have nothing against you. You're not trying to say you're the best or anything, it's just that there were so many things wrong with your technique like people said, "it's not anything to even build on" it's just wrong, bro. You would actually be better off if you forgot everything you know about BJJ. I mean with your omoplata, you literally gave up your guard and put yourself into side mount and then you said "master his escape" as if that's a name of a move. Here's the thing about learning things online without going to an actual gym, you don't get criticized/molded by people who know better and in BJJ, it's incredibly important because by even moving an inch in either direction, it could be the difference from it working or being useless. If you're just trolling and you made me write all of this out, then FUCK YOU, if not, keep at it bro.

Robert Sevigny

why you hating /b/ro?
    OHHHHHHHHHHHH i get it!!!!
    its a bunch of ROYLER douches coming to FLAME OUR BOARDS
    i get it now....
    eddies gonna dominate royler so get as mad at us as you want, but dont expect me to try to take you to THE SCHOOL OF KNOWLEDGE cause we're not gonna help

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by maiajuijitsu View Post
    why you hating /b/ro?
    i get it now....
    eddies gonna dominate royler so get as mad at us as you want, but dont expect me to try to take you to THE SCHOOL OF KNOWLEDGE cause we're not gonna help
    Who are you talking to?
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by maiajuijitsu View Post
    why you hating /b/ro?
    i get it now....

lol @ THE SCHOOL OF KNOWLEDGE. Now we know where you learned how to spell jiu jitsu...

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Who are you talking to?
    My best guess is that maiajuijitsu is a perma-troll, (and a poor one at that.) I just find it too hard to believe that someone could be serious when posting the things he does on a regular basis.

K Madden

Whoo-
    Looks like you are having fun trying to learn the system. Get in there, work hard, study hard, roll hard. That's the only advice anyone on here should be giving you. Everyone here is a student. The only difference is how LONG you have been a student.
    If thats your very first time, while having no professional instruction- i gotta say, ive seen worse (no bad blood intended)

my advice, if you have the books, read one or two techniques at most. Stop and Focus on those two. Do it for a few WEEKS.
    Then start moving on from there. Too much info is hard to process. You don't have much time- so focus on the basics. Not things like the twister roll. thats far down the road.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast