Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

10th Planet is the best Jiu jitsu system!!!

Would you go as far as saying that 10th Planet is the best no gi system in the world and most efficent jiu jitsu system in mma? I would!

I think at least one 10th planet guy needs to win a world championship using 10th planet created moves before even considering that and Vinny Magalhaes doesn't count.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    In MMA it's hard to say. Rubber guarding rampage jackson will get your spine broken on the floor, though you usually don't have this problem if you're not fighting a monster. I agree it's the most MMA adapted, and the most legit system in any fight. I would even go as far as to say the 10th planet system is the best advanced system in Jiu Jitsu, though top level guys will always stress how important it is to have basics down tight. Most grappling matches aren't won with pentagram chokes and locoplatas, it's usually rear nakeds, kimuras, triangles, the stuff you learn on day 1.
    Best example being Eddie VS Royler. Used what has become 10th planet to set up a simple triangle.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Emir Mehovic View Post
    Would you go as far as saying that 10th Planet is the best no gi system in the world and most efficent jiu jitsu system in mma? I would!
    I am not challenging your argument, but I have to ask this.

Why? Explain that and you have a solid argument, if you can't explain or prove it, than others will bury your argument/thesis statement to the ground while you helplessly watch and the biggest come back you will have will go about the lines of " Well fuck you then!!"

Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    I am not challenging your argument, but I have to ask this.

Why? Explain that and you have a solid argument, if you can't explain or prove it, than others will bury your argument/thesis statement to the ground while you helplessly watch and the biggest come back you will have will go about the lines of " Well fuck you then!!"
    yeah, it's kind of like a fat chick yelling out "I'm beautiful".

Quote Originally Posted by Calan View Post
    In MMA it's hard to say. Rubber guarding rampage jackson will get your spine broken on the floor, though you usually don't have this problem if you're not fighting a monster. I agree it's the most MMA adapted, and the most legit system in any fight. I would even go as far as to say the 10th planet system is the best advanced system in Jiu Jitsu, though top level guys will always stress how important it is to have basics down tight. Most grappling matches aren't won with pentagram chokes and locoplatas, it's usually rear nakeds, kimuras, triangles, the stuff you learn on day 1.
    Best example being Eddie VS Royler. Used what has become 10th planet to set up a simple triangle.
    I think part of that win was also the fact that abu dhabi made the twister illegal while eddie bravo was there but I might be wrong.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Roger Gracie said 80% of traditional gi jiu jitsu does not work in Mma. So for sure traditional gi jiu jitsu isn't the best form of grappling for Mma if what Roger said is true. That leaves judo, Sambo, catch wrestling, Japanese jiu jitsu, TPJJ, Greco roman and free style wrestling.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    ^^ always humble lol... but you gotta sing to your self

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Roger Gracie said 80% of traditional gi jiu jitsu does not work in Mma. So for sure traditional gi jiu jitsu isn't the best form of grappling for Mma if what Roger said is true. That leaves judo, Sambo, catch wrestling, Japanese jiu jitsu, TPJJ, Greco roman and free style wrestling.
    Deffinetly 10th planet jj imo! If you took someone who had skill in each one of those 10th planet would come out on top!

well is 10th planet no gi bjj with added moves?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast