Array

School
    10th Planet Vancouver

MMA news on the filling half the first page..?

I don't usually posts on the forum and just usually hang back and read all the interesting topics that everyone talks about. But when I see all these mma news that I already read or skimmed through, its kinda ruining the forum imo. Anyone else with their two cents?

Array

School
    Martial Arts Progression, Hartlepool, UK
    i completely agree. when i see loads of threads of this kind, i normally go on to the next site. don't get me wrong, i'm sure it's well intentioned, but i know how to find mma news by myself.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    This has come up before but this is how Eddie wants it on his forum. It's good though because you can get some nice discussions on some of the topics from it. Also saves you the trouble of checking other sites for the same news. You can get almost everything here.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I would much much rather discuss MMA news and topics here than any other site based soley on the respect factor.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Just go to page 2 or 3 if page 1 has too many MMA news threads. Cookie Monster is working for me, I want the latest MMA news on this site too for the peeps that don't have time to hit other sites for news, you can get it all here now
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL
    Cookie is great for this site and having an actually discussion about MMA issues is actually refreshing, not like the ug with all that uktt shite.... Oh wait .....

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    At first I felt the same way, thinking I could find the news myself and that it just clogged up the forum, but I've gotta say that in the past few weeks since he started posting the news it has won me over. I'd much rather just come here and get the interesting headlines, plus it opens a thread to discuss it immediately without having to start our own thread about it and having to paste the article, etc. So yea I'm all for it now. And its +1 job for cookie... we win, and America wins.