Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What is the biggest thing that has helped you improve you jiu jitsu.

Ok just out of intrest, what is the biggest single thing that has improved your jiu jitsu for exapmle, Supliments, training books/dvds, yoga, compertitions, a flow chart, and so on?

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Stretching!!!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Training, loving Jiu Jitsu, Yoga, finding 10th Planet, opening my mind to MORE than 10th Planet, never giving up even when told that the Rubber Guard sucks - it doesn't.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    eddies philosophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Stretching for sure. I've come a looong way and still a bit farther to go :/
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Training, loving Jiu Jitsu, Yoga, finding 10th Planet, opening my mind to MORE than 10th Planet, never giving up even when told that the Rubber Guard sucks - it doesn't.
    This actually fits perfectly for me as well. Yoink!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Mind dojo and mat time. Also, attempting moves in live rolling to figure out why I'm doing them wrong and then drilling to fix it. If you just drill and have no idea where the pitfalls are, you aren't really focusing on anything while you're drilling. It's kind of like when you get a guy that is there for the first time and they can't do a freaking armbar to save their lives, despite the fact that you are giving them step by step instruction.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Reps and film

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Getting with a good instructor!!! When I say good I don't mean only just a good jiu jitsu practitioner, but also I'm describing the personality factor... I'm big dumb and slow so I need someone who is patient, encouraging, and truly cares about helping me... Brandon McCaghren is that and more and I firmly believe that all his attributes and drilling constantly is making me better and better... If you ever make it to Decatur, Alabama be sure to go train with him @ 10th Planet Decatur...

Constantly trying to learn more and more, finding yoga and stretching and realizing that jiu jitsu, fighting and martial arts never end they are a universe that continues forever so keep learning keep improving....
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast