Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Morency View Post
    Tattoo are for faggits get that shit removed!!! especially from MOVIES, Fake ass foes.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    In my mind
    Lmao...We choke haters!

Robert Sevigny

wait, what about B.S.3 ???
    the 2nd was GOD AWFUL 100% rip of the first, now their makin a 3rd? dear lord have mercy

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sevigny View Post
    wait, what about B.S.3 ???
    the 2nd was GOD AWFUL 100% rip of the first, now their makin a 3rd? dear lord have mercy
    True, they are murdering the original.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Let's be honest guys. Neither movie was a hidden gem of fantastic film. Poor acting, no rare plot twists, etc. However, the movie came at a massive life changing time for me. Your opinions and film critiques are yours and that's a good thing. Don't get it twisted though. My ink is my blood, my story, my style, and my life. They ride side by side with my TapouT, 82nd Airborne Ranger, and PRCA bull rider under the fucking colors bro! All of these were from personal experience with the subject. Call it how you will, it's your opnion. My ink is mine and as far as a "fake ass faggitt foe" goes, I can place a round in the neck of a moving target at 1300 meters. I dragged my fake ass to Charlotte to work with Eddie, I teach all week and work a 50 hour job, I'm a mother fuckin 10th Planet Hustler sir! End of discussion.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    Let's be honest guys. Neither movie was a hidden gem of fantastic film. Poor acting, no rare plot twists, etc. However, the movie came at a massive life changing time for me. Your opinions and film critiques are yours and that's a good thing. Don't get it twisted though. My ink is my blood, my story, my style, and my life. They ride side by side with my TapouT, 82nd Airborne Ranger, and PRCA bull rider under the fucking colors bro! All of these were from personal experience with the subject. Call it how you will, it's your opnion. My ink is mine and as far as a "fake ass faggitt foe" goes, I can place a round in the neck of a moving target at 1300 meters. I dragged my fake ass to Charlotte to work with Eddie, I teach all week and work a 50 hour job, I'm a mother fuckin 10th Planet Hustler sir! End of discussion.
    NUFF SAID!!! lol

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Morency View Post
    Tattoo are for faggits get that shit removed!!! especially from MOVIES, Fake ass foes.
    Wow thats the stupidest most igorant comment I've seen in awhile. Tattoos are personal things and have some kinda meaning behind them to there skins owner. To say they are for Faggits ? Are you 11 ? Open your mind up before you speak or type. Comments like this make you look very little and igorant.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric "Tiger Blood" Safier View Post
    Wow thats the stupidest most igorant comment I've seen in awhile. Tattoos are personal things and have some kinda meaning behind them to there skins owner. To say they are for Faggits ? Are you 11 ? Open your mind up before you speak or type. Comments like this make you look very little and igorant.
    +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12