Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Ron Paul has taken the focus entirely off of the Left Vs Right aspect of politics. Since his first bid for the White House in 2008, he has pretty much single handedly forced politicians to at the very least, start paying lip service to issues like abolishing the federal reserve and ending the practice of printing money out of thin air.

Ron Paul understands liberty and the Constitution. When he makes politicians talk about his major issues even if he loses the election, we still win.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post
    This dude would be assassinated within a week if he got elected.
    As long as weed gets legalized first, I'd get over it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Saint Paul
    I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    At least weed would be legal
    Nice!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Dude ron paul is a stupid fuck all he promises is marijuana legalization
    He doesnt approve of gay marriage, gay adoption and not seperation of religion from government/state/education

Array

School
    10th Planet
    It doesn't matter if he approves or disapproves of gay marriage or anything else you mentioned. He believes it is up to each individual state to decide those issues regardless of his personal beliefs. That is exactly how the founding fathers wanted it to be and exactly how things should be.

i need to read more into this guy, i watched a video on youtube of this guy and saying why he doesnt like him, im probably siding with him more, instead of doing my own research

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Correia View Post
    It doesn't matter if he approves or disapproves of gay marriage or anything else you mentioned. He believes it is up to each individual state to decide those issues regardless of his personal beliefs. That is exactly how the founding fathers wanted it to be and exactly how things should be.
    +1 Hooah!

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    +1 Hooah!
    Semper fi!

Brent, Ron Paul is exactly what you expect a southern christian true constitutional conservative is. However, he understands that the constitution limits (or is supposed to) the governments ability to dictate how we live our lives. watching that short video of him on the morton downy jr show from 88 tells the story. the government cant force you to behave, it is up to your family and community to instill morals and values in you during your upbringing.

He has been singing the same tune for about 30 years

Array

School
    Iowa State University
    I think that would retain alcohol as the most harmful recreational drug legally available, and at the same time would give people the option of legally choosing alternatives that are safer than alcohol - which is definitely NOT something we're allowed to do today.

--------------------
    army pay day loans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12