Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Yea anyone see the ancient aliens doceumentary done by the history channel? That shit is conviencing, but this video and the ones supporting it look like bullshit. If this was really in the sky, news, and hundreds of videos would be around, not three or four. A great example is the dome of the rock video, i wish it wasnt but that shit looks very photoshoped. I mean, anyone who has used PS in the past can tell that the layers are sharp as hell, lacking featgering being an instant give away. To bad the fakers did a shit job

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I freakin love those ancient aliens documentaries! Its no coincidence that every religion worships an intelligent being that came from the sky.... aliens came and ancient civilizations saw them as gods! How about UFO hunters? Thats an awesome series aswell.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    This was my favorite episode:

Half the stuff on ancient aliens is pretty bullshit but some of the stuff is pretty solid and I find it interesting.. the show isn't pushed as fact though so it doesn't bother me.

As far as the video.. extraordinary claim.. gonna need more then a video. Not sure what to think beyond that.. :P

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    I hear ya, and I agree. This is the ancient alien theorists presenting their case not an unbiased look at the possibilities.
    But in my opinion this take on it seems waaaaaaay more plausible than what we've been told about people cutting 100 ton rocks with copper tools and dragging them on log or WTF ever they want us to believe.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    sorry man but Id have to disagree and say it CAN be complete coincidence to say its not is unfair without actual evidence until then we can only say maybe never for sure I mean come on how hard is it for people think of people coming from the sky I mean how many conquistadors and early pioneers were mistaken for being deity's or gods by coming from across the sea just look at how wacky and crazy most if not all religions sounds full of stories of all types and been copied and rehashed to other religions it just shows were not that creative of a species (not everyone but most of us aren't creative)

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel"El Diablo"Diaz View Post
    I am completely amazed by the puma punku ruins and am in no way doubting aliens BUT as for the hieroglyphs I have to disagree as that being credible evidence for example there are many drawings and stories of dragons around the world (china ,Greenland etc.) and vikings have told storied about em but these cultures or civilizations never met doesn't mean dragons existed but that humans aren't all the creative I mean come on a small child can think of aliens without even ever seeing or hearing about em not hard at all to think of "human like creatures from the sky" so again doesn't mean aliens don't exist but to use old drawings and paintings as evidence is pretty silly IMO id stick to the puma punku as evidence
    There were dragons, they were called dinosaurs. I've read a few articles recently on the possibilty of genetic ingrained memories from early mammals, alot of "paranoia" and fear of such things as snakes, spiders, lizards (they elduded to the possiblity of it going as far back as prehistoric mammals) are thought to be encoded in our DNA as a method of self preservation. Very interesting shit.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    There were dragons, they were called dinosaurs. I've read a few articles recently on the possibilty of genetic ingrained memories from early mammals, alot of "paranoia" and fear of such things as snakes, spiders, lizards (they elduded to the possiblity of it going as far back as prehistoric mammals) are thought to be encoded in our DNA as a method of self preservation. Very interesting shit.

This is also mentioned in the ancient aliens documentary, lol coincidence?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

Aliens man!

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast