Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal

10th Planet Cruise farewell

I wish everyone who's going on the cruise a ton of fun. Be safe, learn some gold and bring it back home to us who couldn't make it. And if anyone can, please give us a small play by play of the activities and experiences you guys are having. Wish I could have been there to meet you all.

Array

School
    HQ
    Thanks Jesse! I'll try and get online and send some updates. I'll definitely post pics and stuff as soon as we're back and I'm sure they'll be something in an upcoming MTS about it!

For everyone who couldn't make this one, we're planning on doing an annual train-cation. I'm thinking Vegas for next year!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post

For everyone who couldn't make this one, we're planning on doing an annual train-cation. I'm thinking Vegas for next year!
    Vegas!!! I'm in.

Miami is a great vacation spot too. Beaches, 10's galore, clubs, Cuban food and Colombian food*yum*, and port of Miami hits Jamaica, Ocho Rios, Virgin Islands, Key West, etc etc. Coast to coast 10P anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
    Thanks Jesse! I'll try and get online and send some updates. I'll definitely post pics and stuff as soon as we're back and I'm sure they'll be something in an upcoming MTS about it!

Everyone loves Vegas.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Malott View Post
    Everyone loves Vegas.
    i fuckin HATE vegas. after working there for a year, i cant stand the place. such fucking fake people.
    but with friends...who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    i fuckin HATE vegas. after working there for a year, i cant stand the place. such fucking fake people.
    but with friends...who knows
    Right after I posted I said to myself, "Someones going to come in and saying "I fucking hate Vegas" hah.

A 10th planet camping trip next year would be something pretty cool and different. Though something like booking out a summer camp type place might be more realistic for the needs of the traincation, as well as activities outside of jiujitsu.

Renting a summer camp for a weekend would be pretty legit, the one in Pelican lake MN was tight when I went for a Skateboard camp. Zip line, parasailing all that shit, had some large buildings we brought ramps and shit for. if a guy could get ahold of a couple wrestling mats would make an easy place for seminars. Throw some mat's outside and shit too, would be pretty tight. Eddie could get tore up and slam on his guitar around the camp fire.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Next year should be Amsterdam, to be honest! Why should we in Europe have to fly 10 hours there everytime, you come to us

You can also cruise through Amsterdam...hire some 10th Planet Speedboats

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Vegas is very doable next year!!!! Make it happen Dawna.

Array

School
    HQ
    Ok, so Kendall votes no on Vegas. All the other ideas sound pretty cool, especially Europe Let me get through the cruise and then I'll start figuring next year out!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast