Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Nice man! I like how you kept your cool the whole time, stayed calm.
    He was pretty fast and aggressive, and you waited out your best opportunity
    and seized it. Badass brother!

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Not bad man i had a gogo my first too. For tye last guy all he did was capitalize on some weak points. My advice, hip escape nonstop while in side control on bottom., jailbreak escape was there as well. And dont be afraid to go for the takedown on someone. Even if takedowns are not your thing, he doesnt know that. Deception is key, setup the guard pull in a creative way

Array

School
    allstar bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Rosę View Post
    Hey Tommy,

Nice gogo bro. Welcome to the forum. I use to live in Elizabeth, then I moved to Newark...Delaware. My nephew trains at EBJJ too. I wanted to train with Tyrone but had an injury and couldn't get clearance. This is back when he was still a brown belt. I've spoken to Tyrone he's a really chill dude and seems very open minded and respectful of others. I never got a chance to talk to him about other styles of BJJ like 10th Planet. What's his take on some of the 10PJJ techniques, (him being a Royler black belt and all)?
    Thanks man ... I was thinking about visiting the 10th planet delaware considering its the closest to me..whos your nephew? ...lol tyrone says I watch too much YouTube nd my knees are gonna get fucked up from playing rubber guard.. I love the tenth planet system tho so I'm gonna keep trying to apply it it in my game .. tyrones very strong and great with the fundamentals of Jiu jitsu and got a nasty arm bar..but I'm a lot lighter then the guys I roll with so I try to usemy flexibility to get an edge...idno but yea id love to visit a tenth planet school or get a seminar to get some pointers on my guard and lockdown.. r there any coming to delaware?

Array

School
    allstar bjj
    thank you to everyone for the compliments and suggestions for improvement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12