Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Lotus Club Jiu-Jitsu Miami / Former "Miami HotBox"
    good luck in your new ventures...

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    You couldn't have described Derek and Ant any better. The 10PO crew are an awesome bunch of guys and gals with heart and soul. I've known Derek for more than a decade now and his grasp and passion on all things martial arts and 10P is incredible!!! For those that haven't had the opportunity, you gotta check this guy out. Even though this is a jitz forum, see what he can do in all ranges of combat. And as much as you think you know about Ant...he's a mini-Derek in other martial arts as well. Much respect to SIMS Dojo and 10PO!

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    You couldn't have described Derek and Ant any better. The 10PO crew are an awesome bunch of guys and gals with heart and soul. I've known Derek for more than a decade now and his grasp and passion on all things martial arts and 10P is incredible!!! For those that haven't had the opportunity, you gotta check this guy out. Even though this is a jitz forum, see what he can do in all ranges of combat. And as much as you think you know about Ant...he's a mini-Derek in other martial arts as well. Much respect to SIMS Dojo and 10PO!
    I agree 100%

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    After reflecting on the events that took place at 10th Planet Omaha I decided to go back today. I had a very cautious feeling when I walked back in the gym today. Last Thursday I was rolling with a girl, "something I said I would never do" and I accidentally broke her arm. I feel horrible, but upon reflection, it was an honest mistake. A real accident that I had no control over. My intentions were to just tap her out not hurt her. I am really sorry Katie.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Taylor, I see Jiu Jitsu changing your life already, and your mindset. There is nothing wrong with rolling with girls, you just have to be a bit more careful when sparring. I think rolling with girls is fantastic for technique, especially the ones that can beat you! Good for you for getting back in there, and thanks for clearing it up.

I hope Katie is okay. You better buy her some 10th Planet shorts as an apology

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12