Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Array

School
    Team AMMA
    HUGE thanks to Mario for bumping this and for Cade taking the time to write it. Cade, don't know you but saw you get your BB on MTS, shed a tear with you and will possibly end up crying when I end getting my blue in another year or so, so much love to you mate.

Totally understanding that feeling you had about hardly subbing anyone even after 2 years, so gives me some hope

Wish everyone here all the best on this never ending journey.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bruhn View Post
    HUGE thanks to Mario for bumping this and for Cade taking the time to write it. Cade, don't know you but saw you get your BB on MTS, shed a tear with you and will possibly end up crying when I end getting my blue in another year or so, so much love to you mate.

Totally understanding that feeling you had about hardly subbing anyone even after 2 years, so gives me some hope

Wish everyone here all the best on this never ending journey.
    All the props go to Cade brother! Good luck with your training!

Array

School
    On the search
    Inspiring Cade! I started when I was 30. After the first week I told myself I'm not stopping until I'm a black belt. I got lucky with my instructor though. I consider myself very fortunate.

What you wrote makes me want to push harder. Don't be ashamed of showing some emotion during one of the most profound moments of your life. It lets all of us striving for the same goal understand that we don't have to be super heroes to achieve it. Do some seminars on the east coast!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345