Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte

ever broke anything while doing jiu-jitsu?

broke my big toe today at 10th planet charlotte while trying a takedown with "doc"...my very first break...so what have you guys broken?

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Go cry about it pussy!

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    hey atleast i made it...douche bag

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    and i remember someone rubbing thier leg and complaining about being kicked by little ryan lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I sprained my wrist once and it didn't heal right for a few months so I went back. The doctor told me that I tore some ligament and that it would need surgery for fixin'... I'm pretty sure I don't need that one specific ligament.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    haha! never broke anything, dislocated my shoulder 4 times though. not so fun! though it hurts less each time you do it. I had shoulder surgery in july to fix it. my shoulder socket was detatched form the bone all of the way around, they stitched it back together at the front, stitched the rotator cuff and removed some bone fragments. Its still detatched at the back but they dont seem to think its worth me getting that fixed!

im on the road to recovery at the moment, ive just started lifting and doing some 50% rolling last week. the physio thinks il be back training properly by oct which is prety good recovery!

Broke my wrist (again) at 10th Planet Burbank wrestling with a >300 lbs guy in may... I got the takedown tho!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    I broke my little toe on my left foot two weeks ago, then I turned around and broke the same toe on my right foot on Friday!!! I have shitty luck.... I fucking hate wrestling mats!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    I broke my sons giant batman and giant spiderman... They used to be training partners lol

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    dislocated shoulder (started it originally at nationals for Judo ;(), but have done it a 8 times since, broke a tooth in half from an elbow in the mouth and torn carlidge in both knees ... so I guess only really a broke tooth hehe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast