Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    Awesome stuff Jason!!! Will there be more from the cruise? There certainly is plenty of material there. I would love to look at my rolling footage you have if it won’t be on MTS by the way
    After the shit that dick guy Renato pulled I'd have to say YES. There is no way they can leave that out!! I saw at least 2 people taping it while it was going down so the footage is out there. Crazy shit man...

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    After the shit that dick guy Renato pulled I'd have to say YES. There is no way they can leave that out!! I saw at least 2 people taping it while it was going down so the footage is out there. Crazy shit man...
    That's what I was thinking. There’s more than one I think, and a lot of other great moments. By the way, did I meet you there VJ? I'm thinking yes, but I'm having trouble putting a face with a name.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    I dont think we met. I was a little incognito because i was not feeling well (sea sick) for most of the cruise. I was the first guy that rolled with eddie the first day of seminars. You met my daughter gabby though...she said you were the guy with the good rubber guard who just got promoted congrats!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Yeah, I met Gabby for sure. Worked a spiral guard drill and meat hook drill with her I believe. She’s got serious skills. If you guys are ever in south-east Texas, look me up. There’s some good girls (one in particular) that would love to roll with Gabby too.

i enjoy waking up at 4.30 am to emails saying the new mts is ready its like a breakfast bowl of juijitsu madness

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL
    I can see me!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    The Shigeko promotion was awesome.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Does it show 3rdeyes first roll?

what's the reggae song that plays while eddie and shigeki are rolling?? this song is stuck in my head i have to know what it is..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12