Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    sarcasm wasn't obvious enough, i guess. my apologies.

gotta watch out when calling people "plane ignorant," though. i know a lot about planes.
    Brandon,
    I owe you an apology. Sarcasm is hard to pull off in text. Thanks for catching my spelling mistake.
    Last edited by djradoff; 08-09-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Thank you for this great episode, Budo Jake. All of the episodes I've seen are great, but this one is absolutely my favorite!

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Great episode. I'm loving the new "blind date" format, it really got Jeff to open up and discuss things in depth. Overall a very interesting conversation, great techniques, and a great roll. Jake, thank you again for sharing these episodes with us.

Array

School
    None
    Great episode as always. I really enjoyed this one. Thank you Jake.

Array

School
    On the search
    Absolutely one of the most fun episodes of Rolled Up to watch! Great job Jake. Way to beat up Jeff Glover in the eating contests. Take a mark for all of the Jiu-Jitsu fat kids (on the inside)! I always say I don't skinny dip. I chunky dunk! I'm a fat kid at heart.

Those triangle set-ups were awesome. I'm going to have to study those for hours. Very entertaining episode and mind blowing techniques. We can all tell you love filming Rolled Up but I have to say thank you for all of the free techniques. It has to be hard work even though it's a lot of fun.

These episodes have made a huge impact on my game as I'm sure it has the game of others. Keep up the great work. Your questioning on the philosophy of each professor is awesome. I don't know how many people I've told "tap your opponent before you tap anything else. We're here to learn not to win. It's not a fight for the gold at ADCC. Don't get hurt." When I heard Jeff Glover say it I was stunned. This was the first time I've really watched Jeff and you've turned me into a huge fan. I'll be watching in September and rooting for him. Can't wait for the Darce, marce, sarce...whatever, DVD.
    Last edited by Matthew Edlund; 08-09-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by djradoff View Post
    Brandon,
    I owe you an apology. Sarcasim is hard to pull off in text. Thanks for catching my spelling mistake.
    no offense taken, dude. i knew you just didn't catch the sarcasm at least you were on board with the point i was making!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Darlington
    great episode jake. jeff is so creative and has such a good time rolling, doesn't force anything, he's so slick....... best episode so far. keep up the good work

Landon DuMar

This episode blew my MIND!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234