Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    do you ever come up to nova?

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    not really but that can easily change. hit me up i'm always on here.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    You have a Northern VA person here, sorry at college, I've been showing a lot of local MMA fighters how useful the rubber guard can be.... already have the prerequisites for the tournaments, but they are all on VHS... quite a few brown belts and black belts use the twister on the reg....

I try to promote use of the system, but because of the flexibility requirement, the twister system seems to be more popular...

I also train with 5 Brazilian made black belts and they actually approve of the system.... So it is only inevitable.... Maybe by the summer we can get a hotbox

You guys from NOVA need to post in this thread, with a number and if you are actually dedicated we can run a hotbox
    http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...all-10PJJ-guys

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    awesome info, just checked out the map...lets get this started. where do you roll?

I'm in NOVA, currently training at a Royce Gracie affiliate, Capital Jiu Jistu and MMA. You should stop by sometime and check us out. Myself and few other guys use allot of 10th Planet stuff.

Array

School
    Yamasaki, we have five schools around here and I think we are the only place with brazilian black belts and have put out at least 10-15 american ones.

Springfield woodbridge DC rockville Maryland, and manassas.

not to mention one of the TPJJ moons is at a Yamasaki school in Deleware, look up Kevin Green I think he's registered here and he will back up their ability to coach...

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    roger that, i'll be checking everyones gyms out here over the next few months. thanks for the info.

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Volin View Post
    I'm in NOVA, currently training at a Royce Gracie affiliate, Capital Jiu Jistu and MMA. You should stop by sometime and check us out. Myself and few other guys use allot of 10th Planet stuff.
    i never noticed anyone at capital doing 10th planet stuff but maybe i just wasn't going to the right classes. jeremy (brown belt) and the purple belt that does mma there are awesome. i might visit again, i need to test myself against some blue belts.

Array

School
    Where do you live in NoVa?

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Ashburn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast