Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    searching
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    It doesn't come off as shit talking to me, more like just ignorance. However, I feel the interviewer was the one trying to stir shit up. Who the hell is he?
    +2

I'm going to his gym tomorrow night to check out a beginners no gi class, please don't hate me. The gym I started going to has been closed for several weeks and I am looking for a new one. I wish I knew the system so I could rep it in no gi class/sparing if I choose to continue to go.

The funny thing is he says at the end that you cannot be attached to one kind of game. Eddie has always worked to add new things that work to his system. He has even named some of the moves after the people he got them from. Obviously this guy doesn't know the whole story. If he did he would realize that Eddie has never claimed he invented anything that he took from someone else. He names positions so the student can more easily comprehend. Seems like some people hate just because they feel they have to. Can't wait till the next gen of players reach the top and the old guard will have to recognize no matter what.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    those interviewers are some fucking jerkoff's the fat out of shape one, asked is " soccer a real sport " that fat fuck couldn't ever be good in soccer if his life depended on it. it's always those type of people that hate on soccer & 10th planet, shit just ask Jose Aldo, Kenny Florian, Anderson Silva, Cub Swanson ect. all soccer players. & All thease people who think they own jiujitsu are just as closed minded as the karate instructors who turned down the opportunity to learn jits in the very early days before the UFC, & Eddie has given so much credit to people that anyone who claims he's just stealing moves is so uninformed that there not even worth paying attention too. & fyi Ude Garami = Arm entanglement & the Gracies renamed it to the Kimura. same for the americana

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I think what it comes down to for me is that the brazilian jiu jitsu community is pretty tight. having a tight community can do two different things when it comes to spreading information. it either spreads accurate information or it spreads inaccurate information. I think this is an example of inaccurate information being spread around a tight community. They take people for there word and think everything is true and it isn't. I don't fault people for saying things that are inaccurate, I didn't see it has him really attacking you Eddie. He didn't call you names, he just explained what he thought you were doing. Making up moves as your own. If he ever found out the truth, he would just say, "oh, well thats what I was told he was doing." Or atleast thats how I see it.
    Now with that being said, its a shame that so much incorrect information is spread about you and the 10th planet system.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    those interviewers are some fucking jerkoff's the fat out of shape one, asked is " soccer a real sport " that fat fuck couldn't ever be good in soccer if his life depended on it. it's always those type of people that hate on soccer & 10th planet, shit just ask Jose Aldo, Kenny Florian, Anderson Silva, Cub Swanson ect. all soccer players. & All thease people who think they own jiujitsu are just as closed minded as the karate instructors who turned down the opportunity to learn jits in the very early days before the UFC, & Eddie has given so much credit to people that anyone who claims he's just stealing moves is so uninformed that there not even worth paying attention too. & fyi Ude Garami = Arm entanglement & the Gracies renamed it to the Kimura. same for the americana
    oh shit he bagged on soccer. you done fucked up now

Array

School
    10th Planet Miami Hotbox
    Spreading Misinformation Only Works For So Long. We will win this endurance race.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Raters gonna rate

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    oh shit he bagged on soccer. you done fucked up now

lol , sorry but that shit pissed me the fuck off

Dude, are those fruits and vegetables on steroids behind him ?

Fun fact; Comprido goes grocery shopping in his gi. True story.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast