Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Close Mindedness rears it's ugly head. I can't wait until the haters realize we're all playing the same game, just using different paths.
    I love how Eddie will never trash the Gi or disrespect anyone - due to his love of Jiu Jitsu. No matter how much people talk shit, nothing can take the genius that is 10th Planet down a notch.
    Makes me respect Master Bravo that much more that he remains respectful and high level Gi guys stoop so low as to disrespect another user of the same beautiful art - especially one that's done SO much for the sport.

Sorry for being ignorant and not watching that interview.
    I read Pedro Sauer's statement about Eddie and 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu one more time instead.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Sieber View Post
    Sorry for being ignorant and not watching that interview.
    I read Pedro Sauer's statement about Eddie and 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu one more time instead.
    You got confused, that wasn't Pedro Sauer's statement, it was Keith Owen, a Pedro Sauer Black Belt

How could he say in the same sentence,"How many World Champions,does he have?" immediately followed by,"I don't know." any research would prove....Denny Prokopos,World Champion

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    that was great, that man is so smart.

jiu jitsu cannot evolve because they've figured everything out already. they've been doing the "rubber-band guard" for a long time.

i'm surprised he didn't talk about the double bagger and crack head control, i'm sure he's already mastered it then threw it out of his teachings because it doesn't work.

thanks for the video, more motivation for me to perfect my "rubber-band guard"

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo
    "Did Rubber Guard exist in Brazil and was it being used prior to Eddie creating it or Is RG dangerous to the user and not work? You can't have it both ways" -Herzog
    Truth
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Very closed minded. They hate us bad. Mainly cause we wreck his guys in comp.

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    Man, this is exactly what has drawn me more to sambo and judo lately, although my core will always be jiu-jitsu...

The politics and shit-talk and cutthroat nature of most BJJ schools is so fucking tiring. That's part of the reason I'm so drawn to 10thplanet, as well.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    My question to all these guys that dis 10th Planet and the RG:

Did Rubber Guard exist in Brazil and was it being used prior to Eddie creating it or Is RG dangerous to the user and not work? You can't have it both ways.

Most of the guys that give their opinions of 10th Planet have no idea the depth of techniques in the system, most of them think its all Rubber Guard and Twisters.
    +1 the whole post...but specifically the red. Whenever people say, "Oh, I don't like rubber guard so I dont' like 10th planet" I always have to correct them that it's not all RG. The ignorace and bias toward the system gets annoying. It's like the cool thing to do if you're a gi guy. "10th planet? Oh they suck" meanwhile 10th stays getting medals. Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Delgado Jr View Post
    Spreading Misinformation Only Works For So Long. We will win this endurance race.
    Preach awwn brutha!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Very closed minded. They hate us bad. Mainly cause we wreck his guys in comp.
    LOL.

Oh yeah, well Caprido can't pronounce "R's" for shit. Who taught him English? Renato?

Ima make a move called the Caprido Pwner, just so he can say Brazilians have been doing this forevers.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast