Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    Yeah people get murdered all the time, it's gonna happen anyway so I may as well murder people too!! True?? That argument is really stupid if less people eat meat then there wouldnt be a demand for it so then animals wouldn't get slaughtered. I agree that it's stupid when people say meat is bad for you And I hate self righteous vegetarians/vegans ( I hate self righteous people in general), but if they aren't throwing in your face who cares what other people eat?
    They're not helping it. Personally, I would like to see a study comparing IQ test results of vegetarians vs meat eaters. I guarantee you meat eater are more intelligent on average.

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    Yeah people get murdered all the time, it's gonna happen anyway so I may as well murder people too!! True?? That argument is really stupid if less people eat meat then there wouldnt be a demand for it so then animals wouldn't get slaughtered. I agree that it's stupid when people say meat is bad for you And I hate self righteous vegetarians/vegans ( I hate self righteous people in general), but if they aren't throwing in your face who cares what other people eat?
    There will always be a demand for meat. Just like voting. Not enough people on a large scale are going to stop eating meat. You might get a couple of outliers here and there but it is not going to make a big enough difference especially considering that the rising population is going to require more meats.

Array

School
    Renzos
    If vegetarians are so against the conditions that livestock face, refusing to eat meat is not the logical argument. Instead, the moral vegetarians should be supporting free range farming and other farming that allows the livestock to have a somewhat normal life before they are slaughtered (humanely). That will make more of a difference.

Array

School
    Renzos
    Boycotting never works. Instead, support businesses that respect the lives of animals more. Our bodies need protein. This isn't a theory, tis fact.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Let 'em eat what ever they want that's more meat for me!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    mmmmm I smell my wife in there cooking up some delicious fajita meat right now.

Array

School
    Renzos
    If I had enough money I would buy enough land to have animals running free and living full lives before I killed them in a humanely way. I'd raise chickens, cows, turkeys, and pigs but I'd allow them to live the majority of their lifespan free-range before I ended their existence.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Neggroll21 View Post
    If I had enough money I would buy enough land to have animals running free and living full lives before I killed them in a humanely way. I'd raise chickens, cows, turkeys, and pigs but I'd allow them to live the majority of their lifespan free-range before I ended their existence.
    If you live in the right part of the country you don't have to raise pigs you will be infested with them they come right to you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    I have a question, though a fully fledged meat eater here....i'm wondering why you care what others are eating?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Strickland View Post
    I have a question, though a fully fledged meat eater here....i'm wondering why you care what others are eating?
    That's what I'm saying less people I have to beat to Kroger when they have a sale on brisket.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast