Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    i love being a part of 10th planet just because of renato. he needs to choke joe out, joe hogan has no hespect for him or his 27 world championships. teach him a lesson about being rude sensei renato

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Is that clip posted anywhere?
    The link for the video is at www.joerogan.net.

I generally prefer to just download the audio podcast from iTunes and listen to it on the subway and when I'm walking around. The audio quality is better, and there's really not much to see on the video version. Just visit iTunes and search for "Joe Rogan" and you'll find the free podcast.

I find myself listening to Rogan's podcast more and more especially since Artie left Howard Stern and the Stern declined as a result.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Allen View Post
    It seemed like they were throwing Renato at Joe without warning. It's kind of funnier that it actually bugs Joe.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Renato is funny in small doses and only to people who are in on the joke. I hate to point this out but pandering to a small audience without evolving is lazy comedy. Rhassaan needs to drop Renato like Renato needs to drop the Gi. I know the Renato character is ingrained in 10th planet but seriously, I agree with Rogan; he knows a hack when he sees one. I was done with Renato when he kept trying to interrupt Joey Diaz on one of the 10th Planet Kush episodes.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Bellingham Wa
    Maybe Joe could have beaten Renato if he trained w/ the Gi. Then he would beat the guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    @Allah Too long did not read

Array

School
    Rōnin
    im glad joe did this because on the podcast when they didn't take Renatos call then started to talk about phones that was the gayst shit ever. and least if you don't know who Renato is you can be entertained by this crazzy brazilian guy, but if you don't own a iphone your like just shut the fuck up redban.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    @Allah Too long did not read

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    @Allah

Which is it a fish or a Drone?

Can I be a flying fish? If I were a flying fish I would rename myself Murry after the great comedian Will, who was also known for ability to fly several meters above the surface of the water for up to 15 meters after gathering speed beneath the waves! Of course I would be able to fly MUCH further as I would start at the top of a hill before I attempting such a thing, who ever heard of running underwater anyway?
    Seriously Callie-Allie, you need to get your accusations straight, because this whole scenario just doesn't make sense. Shit, anyone who spends at least FIVE minutes copy/pasting from wikipedia could tell you that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast