Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

UFC 136 *spoiler*

Wow great fights tonight! Kenny Florian....CHOKED again!!! Frankie Edgar is my HERO!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Best card in a long time. Sonnen dominated!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sonnen will beat Silva next time!

Array

School
    None
    Yeah Sonnen looked great. Nam vs Garcia was amazing, hope it gets fight of the night.

Array

School
    Scottish hit Squad
    I wouldn't say Florian choked,he was just outclassed at key moments. Being beaten by Aldo on points is hardly something to be ashamed of.

Edgar,well all i can say is WOW.

Sonnen put his game plan to great use and deserved the win.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisGallagher View Post
    I wouldn't say Florian choked,he was just outclassed at key moments. Being beaten by Aldo on points is hardly something to be ashamed of.

Edgar,well all i can say is WOW.

Sonnen put his game plan to great use and deserved the win.
    IMO, Ken Flo choked in that 5th round! I know he had that slip. But all those other loses were in the back of his mind and he was a deer in headlights. Kenny didn't go for it!

I feel like there are a lot of fighters in the UFC that are afraid to "let it go" for lack of better terms. K flo was trying to grind ot a decision still in the fifth round when he should have laid it all all the line. If he gets knocked out he gets knocked out, its not like he was gonna win anyway. At least he can say he went for it...idk too many fighters aren't willing to risk losing in order to win. They are happy with a decision and really i don't blame them. But i would still rather see finishes, or at least people try IE Leonard Garcia Nam Phan

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Funny how everyone else except me predicted Guillard to steamroll Lauzon. Time for a finisher to get the title shot, make it happen Dana.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    Funny how everyone else except me predicted Guillard to steamroll Lauzon. Time for a finisher to get the title shot, make it happen Dana.
    I predicted Guillard because he had momentum on his side, but I was nevertheless pleased with the results. Always nice to see a submission victory from J-Lau

Did anyone else see that potential heelhook in the 4th when Florian through the right leg under and over? Poor Kenny, ever so close to a title but can never close the deal...

He should really get a better corner man than his brother imo. The advice he was throwing was just nonsensical and by the end of the 4th he was just saying "WHATS GOING ON?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I remember watching the Sherk fight and his brother was saying that he should "JUST LET GOD GUIDE YOU!" or something fucking stupid like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast