Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao

10th Planet Springfield and Sean Bollinger

I just wanted to give a big thank you to 10th Planet Springfield and Sean Bollinger for making last week happen. Sean is so technically detailed, I feel like my guard defence and passing went up 100% with just a few minor tweaks and changes. Springfield has a legit school with a great group of legit guys, I got some great rolls with. Even though it's a 3 hour drive for me, I'm going to make it my new home. You just can't beat having good training partners. I can't wait to get back down there and improve my game. Once again thanks to everyone who made this week and all of the seminars possible, it's much appreciated.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Maxwell View Post
    I just wanted to give a big thank you to 10th Planet Springfield and Sean Bollinger for making last week happen. Sean is so technically detailed, I feel like my guard defence and passing went up 100% with just a few minor tweaks and changes. Springfield has a legit school with a great group of legit guys, I got some great rolls with. Even though it's a 3 hour drive for me, I'm going to make it my new home. You just can't beat having good training partners. I can't wait to get back down there and improve my game. Once again thanks to everyone who made this week and all of the seminars possible, it's much appreciated.
    Truth!

We are glad to have you guys. Thanks Andrew for the positive review.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    TTT for Sean and all who attended his seminar at 10th Planet Springfield
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    TK Martial Arts
    I'll be heading up there from Northwest Arkansas for my first real 10th Planet class Thanksgiving week in November. Cannot wait.