Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This is gonna be my tat maybe u can have some inspiration. Im gettin 10th planet down the tricep SIMS dojo (where i train 10th planet) on my shoulder, and the tenth planet Omaha moon right below. I kinda wanna make a half sleeve though so idk what else will end up in there. Get something that means the world to u man, thats what im doing.

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    I still think 2 girls and 1 cup would be pretty amazing

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    awesome idea cody, be sure to post it whenever you get it done
    i wouldnt get a 10th planet tattoo for a long time,
    at least not until im training consistently or have been ranked for quite some time.
    not saying id regret it, just that i wouldnt feel like i'd earned it yet if you know what i mean lol

was thinking a bold black superman insignia on the wrist, i really like the look of it and what it stands for.
    just dont wanna seem like a dick haha

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Don't get a tattoo yet if you don't know what you want, because you will end up regretting it. Trust me and everyone else who's been there!
    for sure. you should only think of location after you have an idea first.

the consumer market of tattoos is no different than fast food, clothing... etc. the industry sometimes promotes getting a tattoo before meaning or purpose.

i'm not saying this is always wrong, but as much as i like tattoos (i have like 5) i don't think the process of getting a tattoo is respected as much as it should be.

i also don't think it should always be something totally serious, but should mean something.

Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post
    at least not until im training consistently or have been ranked for quite some time.
    not saying id regret it, just that i wouldnt feel like i'd earned it yet if you know what i mean lol

was thinking a bold black superman insignia on the wrist, i really like the look of it and what it stands for.
    tenth planet and Derek Stewart changed my life i cant not get that tat

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post

get the bizarro logo,

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Cool story bro.

Array

School
    IVAM MACIEL BJJ PROCESSING BRIGHTON HOTBOX...
    think clearly about your ink and get good reference,library books on that subject from the national bodies are good,check clients from that tattoo shop for thier experience and thinks about placement.
    They are addictive-just completed my 1/2 leg sleeve and have others,but once you add to them some people look like theyve fallen in a bag of stickers!
    not sure where you live-but recommend 'my shop' tattoo-fx near Brighton England.has clients travel miles to him....
    My advice-go Maori/Polynesian!!

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    Get something big and well-done, forget the small stuff. The meaning that you attach to tattoos will change over time, but the aesthetic is what lasts forever.

I'm covered from my neck down to my fingers, chest/back, and a good portion of my legs, and none of this stuff meant what it did when I got it. But I don't regret a single one.

Array

School
    NA
    N e one have n e 10th planet/moon tattoos. To post?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast