Want to make 3k a night? Better be workn those pole classes at HQ

http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/...gold-rush/3277

Boom town north of where I live, long ways north thankfully. Several of my HS and college friends now work the patch, most bringing in over 100k a year in a state where the cost of living signicantly lower then else where. For example you could buy a 3000sq foot house on a couple acres for 250,000 here. There incomes arnt dick compared to the strippers in that area, anywhere from 2000 to 3000 a night.

Its amazing though, imagine a small little farm and ranch commuinity, suddenly 1000s of gritty unsavory characters making more money then they know what to do with move in and take over. Its like a war zone in williston and stanely.

Quote Originally Posted by JonScottND View Post
    http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/...gold-rush/3277

Boom town north of where I live, long ways north thankfully. Several of my HS and college friends now work the patch, most bringing in over 100k a year in a state where the cost of living signicantly lower then else where. For example you could buy a 3000sq foot house on a couple acres for 250,000 here. There incomes arnt dick compared to the strippers in that area, anywhere from 2000 to 3000 a night.

Its amazing though, imagine a small little farm and ranch commuinity, suddenly 1000s of gritty unsavory characters making more money then they know what to do with move in and take over. Its like a war zone in williston and stanely.
    Williston FL?

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Is this real life? Damn son.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Williston FL?
    Williston ND, you drive to the middle of fucking no where.. then head north some more.