Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: neale hoerle

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    and we will have to give me some time to work on my shit that neale showed me before east west challenge, besides I got an engine to pay for, and then I'll have to save some coin for vegas. I think the east coast may need some big guys like me on the team.
    You can drill and practice Neales "shit" all you want....once you walk in - forget it, and Ill show you what works
    I lived in AZ for 5 years, Im going to the West Coast side and I want Neale in the first round

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Well shit guys! Looks like a drew the toughest seed in the whole stinkin bracket! Nothing like getting smashed by your own brother!!! I'll try my best to tire him out for you guys but it's bot lookin good for the bald guy. Watch out! Kevin's on the war path...

All in good fun guys!

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Neale Hoerle View Post
    Well shit guys! Looks like a drew the toughest seed in the whole stinkin bracket! Nothing like getting smashed by your own brother!!! I'll try my best to tire him out for you guys but it's bot lookin good for the bald guy. Watch out! Kevin's on the war path...

All in good fun guys!
    Ill stay East Coast now...you made me feel wanted (snifle, snifle)...and the food is better

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Sweet! Now the West Coast has IT'S hands full

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by michael craig View Post
    by the looks of some of the 10th planet videos..the east coast..esp south east has the monoply on bigger guys...we need to start 10th planet BMF division
    SEC football country, son. Everybody down here thinks they are raising their kids to be the next star on the Alabama offensive line. They just feed them steaks and taters and make them start a serious weight lifting regimen in Elementary school. Seriously.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Yeah, I noticed this after I moved to VA. Up North folks range from 160-220 pounds in so far as it's related to grapplers. One state south east (here in Va) the needle jumps to 190-260. What the fuck!?!? A skinny guy like me should move further north or where!?!?!? Lol

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    10th Planet BMF huh???? I'm down!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Victoria
    Damn East Coasters, you are pretty stacked but you'll have to ask Scott and Denny where they want to rep their roots. They moved out west for a reason after all. I therefore will pick 2 to join the west coast since they are implants from other nations.

My friends George Sotiropoulos and 2007 world champion (and 2x bronze ADCC) Vinny Magalhaes from Tapout. Hope that is ok.;-)
    ---------------------
    www.fiercestudio.ca home of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Victoria
    Owner of Submissions 101

“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”-Elbert Hubbard

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    10th Planet BMF huh???? I'm down!!!!
    we will still use the same 10th planet hand sign but in the zero hand we will be holding a mcdonalds bag

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Nation ain't seen a war like this since biggie and tupac. EASTSIDE MUTHAFUCKAS! MY FIGURE4 MAKE SURE ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS DONT GRAPPLE NO MO!

OK that's corny

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast