Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Self Schooled

Array

School
    bb-gym bodo, Norway
    Another morning session today, repping the kimura and the armbar from guard: http://egofreebjj.com/bjj-practice-7...nd-armbar.html
    Jiujitsu-blog: egofreejj.com

Array

School
    In my mind
    Good stuff man. Great tech. to start off with. I'm pretty sure those are the first two things I ever learned.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Cool Stuff! With your attitude I think you're gonna have a fast learning curve!

Array

School
    bb-gym bodo, Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    Good stuff man. Great tech. to start off with. I'm pretty sure those are the first two things I ever learned.
    Thanks! Yes, Oda runs the show and I trust her.

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    Cool Stuff! With your attitude I think you're gonna have a fast learning curve!
    Thanks! Just want to learn and the best way I know how is to keep an open mind, pay attention and leave the ego at home.. I see you practice in Trondheim? Do you know Erlend Hunstad?

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Haha! Yeah, he's one of the instructors under Per..! I think he looks like Ben Askren! (the MMA fighter, google it, lol)
    I don't know him well though, I just started training again, I've had a break for a couple of years. I started Bjj, then I switched gyms in order to train MMA instead. (I like the variety of striking and grappling)
    That Bjj gym have some seriously good instructors..! (I'm no expert, but I certainly have that impression) And they're all nice people!

Array

School
    bb-gym bodo, Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    Haha! Yeah, he's one of the instructors under Per..! I think he looks like Ben Askren! (the MMA fighter, google it, lol)
    I don't know him well though, I just started training again, I've had a break for a couple of years. I started Bjj, then I switched gyms in order to train MMA instead. (I like the variety of striking and grappling)
    That Bjj gym have some seriously good instructors..! (I'm no expert, but I certainly have that impression) And they're all nice people!
    He is from Bodo (my home town) so I get to train with him when he is home visiting. Great guy and a very good instructor! Yeah, I am to old for kicking and punching.. Got two kids and a wife so I stick to rolling, surfing and snowboarding..

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Yeah, and he's a funny guy too! but you're all north of the moral-circle,(polar circle), so it goes with the territory, hahha!

Array

School
    bb-gym bodo, Norway
    No Gi session this morning: http://egofreebjj.com/bjj-practice-8.html

Oda could not join so me and Alex played around with the truck, going to the truck and transitioning to the back. We practiced that transition for 40min straight. At the end we did two 5min rounds of light rolling.. Man, this jiu jitsu stuff is starting to become an addiction!

Array

School
    bb-gym bodo, Norway
    Blogging and training again.. Guess the christmas holidays got stretched waay out..

We now have bjj-classes at our gym every monday and wednesday! Yohoo! Here is a video/post from the first open mat-session this friday: http://egofreebjj.com/open-mat-271-12.html

Also, my fellow blogger, Alex, recently hit 440 lbs in the deadlift and will post the video soon.

Will post every week from now on.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Cool! One can see the progression..!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast