Array

School
    tampa ronin

Apartments etc...near HQ...some advice please!

so hear is my situation...I have been planning for some time to make a permanent move to L.A. for several reasons but primarily to train and work with some friends out there on some various projects...I would like to live as close to HQ as possible. My friends live in Pasadena and Silver Lake. My question is this- what are my best options as far as neighborhoods close to HQ? I will be moving with my 20 year old daughter so I have to be fairly reasonable about safety..any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by eric vade View Post
    so hear is my situation...I have been planning for some time to make a permanent move to L.A. for several reasons but primarily to train and work with some friends out there on some various projects...I would like to live as close to HQ as possible. My friends live in Pasadena and Silver Lake. My question is this- what are my best options as far as neighborhoods close to HQ? I will be moving with my 20 year old daughter so I have to be fairly reasonable about safety..any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated!!
    silverlake is close to hq

Array

School
    NA
    Now....I've come here....to interview you....to ask you....why you wanna train with that guy......he is high...he smokee heefer...you been training with smoke serpentch.

is that like eddie bravo?

thas eddie bravo.

^u killed it bro

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    Yeah silver lake is pretty close to their.....i moved from Chicago to the Korea Town area which isnt sooo bad but it is a little ghetto..(and dirty looking)....it really depends on your budget though...its really expensive out here

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Ocasio View Post
    i moved from Chicago to the Korea Town area

Array

School
    tampa ronin
    Thanks so much! any other thoughts are welcome.