Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    I would go. If you can keep your job, if your ex is good to your kid and you have reliable transportation to go see him why not go? Its not that far and it may open up a whole new world. Then again I used to volunteer for every deployment there was...anyway nothing is as important as family. but it also isn't a lack of love or wrong to pursue your dreams.

Someday your son will want to pursue his, what are you going to say on that day if you don't pursue yours? You can still be a great dad from 3 hours away, just like a person can be a shitty dad sitting a room over from thier child. It isn't distance and qauntity of time spent with a child that makes a relashonship. It is the qaulity of time, the example we set for them, in our own lives, the sacrifices we make and the love we show that frames our children.

If you live in the same town and only see him every other weekend then there is already a problem. Will moving help or hurt this problem?

Array

School
    DCU MMA
    Just tap out a gracie and you should be set for life

Thanks for contributing dave. Now Politely STFU.

Array

School
    DCU MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Vale View Post
    Thanks for contributing dave. Now Politely STFU.
    it was joke relax ffs, i am a huge 10thplanetjj fan

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    PJ, I make the 3 hour drive from KC to Springfield a couple times a week. I reworked my schedule at school and I am taking extra student loans so that I can cut back on work to make extra time for jiu jitsu. For me the extra sacrifice and time driving is way worth it and I never regret it. You cant beat having quality training partners, like Jeff Vale, beating your ass and offering great advice afterward. I also have some mats at home so that on the days I'm not in Springfield I can still drill everything I've picked up in class. If I were you, I'd do what you had to to reach my goals. Hope to see you around the gym more!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234