Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield

2011 campaign trail

Hi my name is Mike Dewitt I approved this message.

Remember when you go into that poll thread to vote for your 2011 nibiru warrior of the year you are voting for one person. You are not voting for their students who are doing great in competition, you are not voting for their chiropractors, and you are not voting for how much they don't make from leading others in a hotbox. When it comes down to it you are voting on who is the best representative of 10th planet.

I believe that I have fulfilled the requirements to be the best example of a 10th planet representative someone could have been this past year. Sure I am not s mod on the forum, but with Taylor on here who wants to be? I can't post technique videos on the forum until I have received my brown belt. I can only go out and wreck as many tournaments as I possibly can. I feel that I have displayed not only a knowledge of the system at the highest levels but also the right attitude after winning and losing that anyone can say "Look at any video of Mike Dewitt's to see how a nibiru warrior should be." My demeanor and work ethic has not only helped me to gain the respect of those at 10th planet Eugene but also the opponents and teams that I compete against and now I am being sponsored.

I can assure you that win or lose that same attitude will be displayed to those that are around me and have contact with me. In conclusion remember that as a purple belt non instructor, that cannot sponsor a hot box and cannot post techniques on the forum. I can only ask you to ask yourself what is more difficult? To compete time in and time out at a high level or the other?
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You are a great representative and we are lucky to have you. There is no doubt you make any team stronger just by your presence.

I humbly disagree with your criteria for a Nibiru Warrior though sir. Being able to compete at the highest level is definitely most important. But there are intangibles you're forgetting. One warrior can gain many medals and accolades. But a warrior who leads and inspires others to follow and achieve greatness yields far greater success added to his personal achievements. This ways heavily on rep, when everyone on your team consistantly leaves with gold, it gets noticed. You hear 'those guys' as opposed to 'that guy'.

You had an amazing year man. Im truly a fan.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers
    You are a great representative and we are lucky to have you. There is no doubt you make any team stronger just by your presence.

I humbly disagree with your criteria for a Nibiru Warrior though sir. Being able to compete at the highest level is definitely most important. But there are intangibles you're forgetting. One warrior can gain many medals and accolades. But a warrior who leads and inspires others to follow and achieve greatness yields far greater success added to his personal achievements. This ways heavily on rep, when everyone on your team consistantly leaves with gold, it gets noticed. You hear 'those guys' as opposed to 'that guy'.

+1
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post

I know, it's all just me trying to get some votes. I truly respect everything that Herzog Ho and you are all doing for your respective teams it's not easy what you do. This post was all meant in a joking sarcastic tone. Please don't take it in any other way. I love each of you for the things you guys do and whoever wins absolutely deserves it. 10th planet for life!
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I am doing the same thing. Trying to play politician. Good thing we can choke foo's cause we suck at it. Kinda fun though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Dude I am awful at any kind of debate or anything like that lol
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Blackbelt 3/28/13