School
    Bloomsburg Mixed Martial Arts
    Wow.....He's an asshole

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by joeln View Post
    Wow.....He's an asshole
    Mitt is just playing it up to the "family values groups"! He's not going to flip flop on another issue! They are all assholes! Mitt will win the Republican nomination. Which should be no surprise to anyone! Unless he fucks up. Its his to lose.

I'll write Ron Pauls fucking name in.....It would be awesome to see Paul win the majority via write in...doesn't matter though he would still get fucked by the electoral college...

Array

School
    Riberio BJJ
    In the dark, dark facade that is US politics, there is one shining light, Ron Paul. The really sad thing is though; he'll never be president.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Any good politician could have said something there, not just walk away.. He could have said that being presented with the apparent duality such a question presents, he is baffled, and inclined to bring this up for discussion at a later moment in time"

Which is bullshit. It's still way better than what he manages. So he's an ass-hole, what's the big news? Oh, he's an idiot too..

I'm not even from 'merica, but I'm rooting for Ron Paul all the way! So he might have been racist in his past.I can't believe he's anything like that now.The man is just too smart for silly ideas like racism. He's had 70 years to develop. Basically he's like a fine whisky! Go Ron Paul!