Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Books I must read!

What are they? tell me some books that have changed your life, fiction, non-fiction, anything.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar
    You should definitely read the book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer (can't remember if that's how u spell his name). It's an amazing book and it changed my whole perspective on my views of marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie 7 View Post
    You should definitely read the book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer (can't remember if that's how u spell his name). It's an amazing book and it changed my whole perspective on my views of marijuana
    Nice man I'll add some: Tao of the Wu by RZA, Mushahi, Watch my back by Geoff Thompson, Got Fight by Forrest Griffin ( The funniest and most enjoyable book I've ever read). That's all I can think of at the moment.

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury. fiction.

Array

School
    Infinite MMA Australia
    Geoff Thompson- Shape shifter, Watch my back, and Fear-the friend of extraordinary people, all great books! His instructional on 'The Fence' is a must if your serious about self defence.

Quote Originally Posted by John Campbell View Post
    Geoff Thompson- Shape shifter, Watch my back, and Fear-the friend of extraordinary people, all great books! His instructional on 'The Fence' is a must if your serious about self defence.
    A Geoff Thompson fan nice

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    I second Got Fight. Only book that has actually made me laugh out loud. When The Shit Goes Down didn't live up to it but Got Fight is hilarious.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bruhn View Post
    I second Got Fight. Only book that has actually made me laugh out loud. When The Shit Goes Down didn't live up to it but Got Fight is hilarious.
    Very true got fight made me look like a crazy person on the train quite a few times, and no when the shit goes down didn't it was still funny but didn't have as many funny stories as got fight.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Think and Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill

in no order
    The emperor wears no clothes all hemp version (11 i think it is )

scar tissue the anthony keidis auto biography

food of the gods by terrance mckenna

The gracie way by kid pelgrio

any thing by sitchen
    and any thing buy hunter s thompson

the night stalker

ride of my life matt hoffman

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast