So I heard you like lucid dreaming.

I know that some time ago people were talking about lucid dreaming and what not. While I have not had resounding success in my few attempts at lucid dreaming I think I may have found a tool that would be useful to other people. Memory Foam pillows. I have recently been sleeping on them and i have found that i have very vivid and easy to remember dreams. I have these every night like clockwork. Normally I would dismiss this as me being a strange individual but my wife and sister claim to have the same results. If anyone is still trying to do this, I (in my limited experience) recommend trying them and letting me know how this goes.

WARNING the dreams I had at first were really fucked up. Now not so much. So just be warned.

Array

School
    blank
    really? cool... i'm going to try getting some vitamin B6 up in me as well.

can you suggest one memory foam pillow in particular? i don't want to guess

thanks cKietz

care to explain what a memory foam pillow is?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Toffolo View Post
    really? cool... i'm going to try getting some vitamin B6 up in me as well.

can you suggest one memory foam pillow in particular? i don't want to guess

thanks cKietz
    Ill find out what we have. A memory foam pillow is made of a certain kind of material. Ours our kind of firm but you sink into them when you lay on them and they hold that shape while you lie on them. Its hard to explain. Ill post links after class tonight.

i hear alpha brain helps. could be a scam though but you can get a money back guarentee

My sister got them from Menards (where she works) I'll try to find out what brand they are next time she works.

Array

School
    blank
    awesome, thanks guy

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    tell me more