Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Condit is going to get overwelmed by those 5000 shots and put away. Just my prediction
    I agree. I want Condit to win. But I just don't think he'll be able to deal with Diaz pace.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I like condit but I think I'm really hoping for a win from diaz cause I like the thought of the gsp/diaz fight more
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Condit all day!!!!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    CORE MMA
    You would have thought Condit did Triathlons with all the running he did.

Array

School
    Charles Gracie
    Condit and gsp what a boring fight that will be. Two guys running away from each other.

This is the problem with the ufc. Condit never intended to finish this fight. Why are we paying to see this kinda crap.

If I wanted to see someone run for 25 minutes I would watch track and field.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by highlygifted81 View Post
    Condit and gsp what a boring fight that will be. Two guys running away from each other.

This is the problem with the ufc. Condit never intended to finish this fight. Why are we paying to see this kinda crap.

So glad I didn't pay for this one. There were a couple good ones but Condit wasn't there to fight. That was bullshit. And he was confused as to why people were booing him. Both condit and Kos didn't deserve their wins.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by highlygifted81 View Post

Blame Greg Jackson. Normally I wouldn't call anyone out for being more elusive but Condit quite literally was turning his back and running the opposite direction.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    LOL sounds like some guys are salty. Dude, if Condit wasn't trying to put away Nick he wouldn't be throwing flying knees (and landing) punches and head kicks. Name the last guy to finish Diaz. ?????? Exactly. Just because Condit COULDN"T knock him out doesn't mean he wasn't trying to. Now name the last guy to beat Nick standing prior to Condit. ?????? That in itself deserves respect.

IDK what fight you were watching, but where you saw running, I saw Condit controlling the distance in which the fight took place. Most guys can't do that against Nick. I saw Condit controlling his emotions and picking his shots. Most guys fail at that. I saw Condit out landing Nick. Condit did the right thing. He won. Decisively. I found it exciting. Nick's a sore loser.

The only reason anyone would find this fight boring is because Nick never got into his groove to make it more back and forth.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    He was point fighting. Typical jackson fighter
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Yeah typical Jackson fighter, landing more strikes and busting up Nick's face more...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast