Array

School
    Gracie Ashford, England

coming to america from england, uk help

Hi,
    im from England, UK and am planning on coming to America for three months, for camp america this summer once i have finished University, im coming to help voluntary for a few months at an american summer camp for under priviledged children, i have all the books and the videos of MTS however il know no one and want to put some hours in under 10th planet on the matts!! Anyone able to hook me up with a school and show me the ropes?? i train in England under Carlson Gracie at the moment, in the uk no gi schools are very few and far between,

thanks guys.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    To best answer your question, I'll have to ask what city or cities are you going to be volunteering in? Whatever city you're going to be working out of, all we'll have to do is scan the map for the nearest Moon and/or Hotbox is to your location.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad7ey View Post
    i train in England under Carlson Gracie at the moment, in the uk no gi schools are very few and far between
    If you have been getting enjoyment out of the rare times it sounds like you're training no gi, you're going to absolutely LOVE training with us no gi jiu jitsu junkies. We promise never to make you wear those combat pajamas over here at the 10P Miami Hotbox.

Array

School
    Gracie Ashford, England
    I have a meeting saturday and i should get placed then, yeah a few of us lay the matts at our local gym but no gi is all very basic, i plan to get as many hours no gi as i can in so i can come back and twist up a few tourneys, thanks guys!!

Array

School
    I have a meeting saturday and i should get placed then
    Sounds great. Keep us posted. Hopefully you'll be near enough to a Moon or Hotbox to train at least once a week.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Feel free to come and train in Liverpool when you get back. Next Generation is one of the best no-gi focused schools in the country! I don't think there are any other no-gi Black Belts in the UK. Also, I'm 10th Planet since 2008

Enjoy Camp America man!

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    10th Planet Black Belt Sean Bollinger is doing a Seminar in Essex in February...thats not too far from you

Array

School
    Gracie Ashford, England
    I may have to look that up bro, speak to the man himself and get some ideas

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    ...is the Essex Seminar close to you?

Array

School
    Oh yeah, and make sure to watch this movie before you come to America =D.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    Hi,
    im from England, UK and am planning on coming to America for three months, for camp america this summer once i have finished University, im coming to help voluntary for a few months at an american summer camp for under priviledged children, i have all the books and the videos of MTS however il know no one and want to put some hours in under 10th planet on the matts!! Anyone able to hook me up with a school and show me the ropes?? i train in England under Carlson Gracie at the moment, in the uk no gi schools are very few and far between,

thanks guys.
    We have a 21 year old kid from South Africa who showed up one day at 10th Planet Riverside.
    He had never practiced any sports other than just a little bit of grappling in S.A. that he said
    wasn't a good experience. He was weak and couldn't chew bubble gum and walk at the same
    time. He started training with us 6 days a week two times a day and the
    next thing I know he got really good and was awarded his blue belt in record time. Come to 10th
    Planet Riverside, California. Tyler St. Riverside, California Learn from Sean Bollinger, Jeremy
    Jiu-Jitsu Fields, Slick Rick Marshall and learn leg locks from me.