Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    If Dana is so hard for Nick why did he take the gsp fight away to begin with and why did he say he thought Condit won the fight?
    decent point....however...the fans felt it controversal....the fans prolly want a rematch in the meantime of gsp healing....aparently gsp hurt his knee from standing up too fast with the excitement of carlos winning. I kinda relate it too how dana talked all this shit about strikeforce in one way or another and then when he bought out strikeforce he showed up to the events and basically admitted to it having a fanbase. he's gonna do what makes the chaching...and ya if diaz won it would complete the cycle of the much desired match between him and gsp.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    He took the fight away because he was mad, just like Diaz, Dana is also a whiner and has trouble handling his emotions. If you do not believe me, check out his post fight interview after Junior Cain fight. After he had a couple good nights of sleep and some mingling with Diaz brothers which may or may not have involved Rogan and bunch of weed, he gives the fight back to Diaz. Ok Diaz did beat the living crap out of BJ in the process also can't take that away from him. Just watch him dude, watch him put the belt on Junior and and not even shake his hand, watch him go hang out, hug and joke around with Diaz after the weigh ins and the fight and not even look towards Condit. Dana tries to hide his true feelings but he has his favorites and he'll go to any means necessary for them.
    One more example? Torres gets cut for making a joke, Forest and the rest who make the same joke only worse barely get a slap on the hand. After doing that, Dana has the balls to get on TV and say that what Torres did was way worse what others did, Forrest and others were just joking and Torres is a fucking sick bastard. He must have think that people are really stupid to believe the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Array

School
    Ronin around with couple Guys
    yes... Diaz 209 !

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Its funny how everyone whines their ass off about fighters whining. This rematch is awesome and will go differently.

Array

School
    NA
    Andy, I think it has everything to do with the women in nick's life. He lets dana get a piece every now and again:

Array

School
    NA
    guys i swear to god, i can't stop laughing at that video

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Holy Crap that last monster lady scared the crap out of me.... let Diaz have his rematch, I don't wanna deal with shit like that if she is involved....

Array

School
    Ronin around with couple Guys
    Condit should have tried to ko disz instead of leg kicking 5 rounds... Then there wouldnt have been a rematch

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPleisch View Post
    Condit should have tried to ko disz instead of leg kicking 5 rounds... Then there wouldnt have been a rematch
    Ok with your logic, lets rematch every single decision win in UFC since they are not real. Actually lets remove all wins by decision from fighters records. Let me guess your favorite fighter... Roy Nelson. Did I win?

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    I have little desire to see a rematch. Condit has made it clear that he is more interested in beating Nick Diaz than beating him up. He missed his calling as a lawyer who gets rich criminals off on technicalities.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast