I'm psyched already!

Array

School
    None
    It's going to be awesome!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I pray to God this works, I would hate for this to end in the first round (either guy) like a kid blowing his load in the first minute with the hottest girl in the grade....

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm a silva fan boy so I don't wanna see this fight. I have a hard time believing he can stop chaels shot or get up. Id love to see silva destory him but I think it'll be the first match all over again. Atleast we get to see the beast in silva shine

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    I think Silva will do better if he doesn't have a broken rib.

I also think that his rib wasn't as bad as he claimed and that he generally did get shit kicked a bit in that last fight but his ego kicked in and he started to make excuses.

Looking forward to it.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Chael will also hopefully be clean this time around.

Healthy Silva, roid free Chael.

I just get this feeling Chael will go in way too guns blazing, eager to relive 90% of the last fight.
    It's gonna get him caught and wobbled early and ruin him for the rest of the match.

At least, that's what I'm hoping, because the guy is a douche.

I 110 percent believe that Chael Sonnen's life will be in grave danger if he goes to Brazil.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Yeah can't wait!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Chael with elevated test levels almost got a decision against Silva with broken rib and got finished in round 5.
    Therefore Chael without elevated test levels will lose a decision or get finished by Silva with broken rib.
    Chael without elevated test levels against healthy Silva, Chael will get dominated, finished, broken or any of the above.

Com on, the guy barely took a decision from Michael Bisping in his last fight. He looked worse than he did in his previous fights such as Okami, Silva or Stann, so his stamina and strength is on a decline and his skills are stagnant over the last 2 years.
    I really don't see him finishing Silva or keeping him on his back without horse steroids that he gets from Dan Henderson. Oh and yeah those roids are a major contributing factor why Dan Henderson can still compete at a high level. Take them away or upset the hormanal balance a bit and Hendo gets crushed by Shields.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast