Thread: Hey Barca...

Hey Barca...

Were you sitting cageside at the UFC card last night? I could swear I spotted you during several of the fights...

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Sorry dude, not me. it must have been my gorgeous bald head and my side elevation accentuating my huge nose that made you believe it was me.LOL

Array

School
    David, congrats on your brown brother!! Did that just happen? You deserve it my friend well done!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    David, congrats on your brown brother!! Did that just happen? You deserve it my friend well done!
    Lo Pan DC on the brown?!?! Yes!!!

was the dude wearing a bright red shirt

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Sorry dude, not me. it must have been my gorgeous bald head and my side elevation accentuating my huge nose that made you believe it was me.LOL
    My bad. It must have been Matt Serra.

And yes, the Brown was Eddie's Valentine's gift to me. A truly surreal accomplishment, I won't lie. Certainly one of the proudest moments of my life, probably right behind beating Slick Rick at the Gracie Nationals all those years ago.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by David 'Lo Pan' Callaham View Post
    My bad. It must have been Matt Serra.

And yes, the Brown was Eddie's Valentine's gift to me. A truly surreal accomplishment, I won't lie. Certainly one of the proudest moments of my life, probably right behind beating Slick Rick at the Gracie Nationals all those years ago.
    I'm not gonna lie brotha, I so wanted to beat a Bravo student in my first tourney. I'm so glad I didn't as the path of my schooling worked out perfectly. And now, I'm here, where I should have been from day one.

Array

School
    Someday I look forward to joining you both at the Brown belt level. David, I have known you since 2006 and have always been inspired by not only your technique but also your kindness. Congrats again bro. See you for another epic roll in May!