Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    The only time I've liked Rashad was when he flat lined Chuck. Rooting for Jones all the way

"youre weird bro" lol Dunno why that made me laugh
    Last edited by Brent Smith; 04-11-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Jon Jones will most likely destroy Rashad.

I hope Rashad can teach Jon Jones a lesson, but i just don't see it happening. Jon Jones is on a different level and right now there is no one even close to him.

" Those kids at the gym they love me"
    " Thats my camp now"

As much as that might be true you dont go around saying it. I hope Rashad shuts Jones mouth. Doubt it will happen.

Im gonna give Jones by UD

Jones is a douche and i dont like Rashad either...that said i hope Rashad wins.

O and that gym/instructor drama was cute....

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Louis
    Jones will shut down Rashad's wrestling/take down game, and with Jones' reach, it will get real mesy

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    i got rashad...i think people forget he has only lost one time...he has trained with jones and knows his tendencies. jones hasnt really grown as a fighter since they were training together, or atleast his fights havent shown it. i think rashads got it. plus a dan henderson rashaad evans fight is alot more interesting than a jones henderson fight. imho

Array

School
    vancouver, squamish - Marcus Soares
    I got Rashad. I think his strong wrestling, head and foot movement, and speed can give Jones fits. I see him coming in with the bob and weave landing some big hooks. Jones chin may also be a bit suspect, this should be a good fight to test it.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    There are 2 types of people in this world:

1. Those that think Jon Jones will destroy Rashad the way he has destroyed all others.
    2. The hopelessly delusional.

Wake up people. Jon Jones will be on top for a long long time. Maybe one day he will slack off & lose a la GSP vs Matt Serra but just the same he'll come back more focused than ever & prove the loss was a fluke.

I got Jon Jones by 2nd degree murder in this one.
    Last edited by Michael Sioda; 04-12-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I got Rashad by KO

Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    i got rashad...i think people forget he has only lost one time...he has trained with jones and knows his tendencies. jones hasnt really grown as a fighter since they were training together, or atleast his fights havent shown it. i think rashads got it. plus a dan henderson rashaad evans fight is alot more interesting than a jones henderson fight. imho
    I dont know about all that. I dont like Jones either but if you look fight by fight he has improved a lot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast