Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

A HUGE thanks to my 10th Planet Family!

I just wanted to give thanks to all of you guys on the forum and from the Miami Hotbox for all your support and entertainment that you've provided me these past couple of years. I have just finished my last law school exam and will be graduating tomorrow and I can honestly say that 10th Planet was a large factor in my success. I need to single out and particularly thank the Woolsey family for their selfless efforts in establishing the Miami Hotbox and helping to stimulate my jiu jitsu game to the next level! This past year of law school was extremely difficult and knowing that once a week or sometimes only once every other week I had an awesome group of guys to train with at the hotbox was my lifeline on many occasions. I don't need to tell any of you how wonderful the sport of jiu jitsu is, but having a family of training partners and coaches like we have here at 10th Planet makes training a particularly awesome experience and an incredible escape from the monotony and often misery of studying for school. My law school journey has come to an end, but my jiu jitsu journey has only just begun and I'm very much looking forward to continuing to train with Brandon and Tyler and the rest of the Miami Hotbox for years to come! And of course, a special thanks goes out to Eddie, without whom none of this would even exist! Much love for all of you, and happy rolling!

PS. Pray for Tyler who injured his knee at the east coast training camp! Hoping for good news from his pending MRI results!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Extremely proud of you Matt!! Congratz brotha, let's link up soon

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Thanks Brandon, you're the man! I owe you more than you even know! We'll definitely get together soon, in fact I'm free all afternoon if you wanna come by! Hit me up!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Awesome post. Congrats on graduating!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Congrats on your accomplishments Matt!