Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Upon re readin the thread, I realized this is about who I'd pick in a fight. Sorry for making myself look like a creeper. Hahaha. Obviously Ronda via armbar in record time.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Upon re readin the thread, I realized this is about who I'd pick in a fight. Sorry for making myself look like a creeper. Hahaha. Obviously Ronda via armbar in record time.

Huh?

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    First off, when did old K2 get that fit, and secondly I am curious as to whether Chacey's proclivities run more towards Kims formittable rumpus. Also is that tattoo vaguely familiar? perhaps some kind of weird Anderson Silva spider logo....And uh, I'm looking at the ESPN mag with Honda Housey and uh..... thats it! i gotta go...
    Belief is the death of knowledge. RAW

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    In terms of pure "performance" shall we say I'd think both are equals (Kim obv has the wider imagination, but Rousey would have alot of energy and endurance). Looks I'd say both are equal in terms of overall (tall athletic blond, vs petite curvy buxom). Personality obv Ronda wins, in terms of business mind both are equals (Kim parlaying the video and then doing her own designer line, Ronda being able to go from olympics to getting a title fight after 4 pro fights and then taking after Sonnen's verbal skills). With a gun to my head I'd prob pick Ronda long term, short term (a year or less) it'd be a coin flip between the two for me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    Ok but whos hotter?
    Have to go with Ronda, Kim only dates black dudes and I am as white as they come lol, sometimes it sucks being a realist but I am not competing Kanye West wallet anytime soon, besides Ronda has a chiller personality and I love Judo. Kim just likes money lol. It's cliche to say personality makes a girl hotter but marrying a man for 72 days divorcing him for 17 million dollars then hooking up a month later is a bit of a turn off lol

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    In terms of pure "performance" shall we say I'd think both are equals (Kim obv has the wider imagination, but Rousey would have alot of energy and endurance). Looks I'd say both are equal in terms of overall (tall athletic blond, vs petite curvy buxom). Personality obv Ronda wins, in terms of business mind both are equals (Kim parlaying the video and then doing her own designer line, Ronda being able to go from olympics to getting a title fight after 4 pro fights and then taking after Sonnen's verbal skills). With a gun to my head I'd prob pick Ronda long term, short term (a year or less) it'd be a coin flip between the two for me.
    I'm not trying to turn this pervy, but have you seen Kim's video? She's a bump on a log. She has no skills. Her only asset is her body. She has no imagination. She has no enthusiasm. Ronda looks like the type to be fun. From my experience, pretty girls who are TRYING to be pretty suck because they're too busy trying to be pretty and maintaining dignity. A girl like Ronda is about getting down to business. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Have to go with Ronda, Kim only dates black dudes and I am as white as they come lol, sometimes it sucks being a realist but I am not competing Kanye West wallet anytime soon, besides Ronda has a chiller personality and I love Judo. Kim just likes money lol. It's cliche to say personality makes a girl hotter but marrying a man for 72 days divorcing him for 17 million dollars then hooking up a month later is a bit of a turn off lol
    Nah dude, I'm with you. Kim likes glamour. That's no fun. From my experience, I've been with women who are models and divas and the girl next door bookworm type. Models/divas/serious actresses suck. They're too focused on image. Let's be honest good "times" are not the most dignified. You make weird faces, weird sounds occur, sweat and heavy breathing. Cmon man. Imagine jiu jitsu with dignity. Exactly. Kim K is wack. Personality DOES make a woman hotter. It's not cliche. It's intuitive. Ronda wins.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    This may have something to do with it
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Herrera View Post
    This may have something to do with it
    Oh well, I guess I have to give up on love now that I can't fuck Kim Kardashian lol. Thanks for keeping it real Alex

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Herrera View Post
    Man this guy is such a liar... Real Story=I was the one who was next in line cuz he was too scared to nut his pants in front of her. She told ME she had to go an interview, which i totally didnt even care cuz my girl was in front of me and was the last person to get a pic and autograph. Than this guy goes around the expo following her like a sick puppy. See ya at class Chauncey
    What an ass! (Wraps Joose belt tighter)

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team

Whoa Whoa Whoa!! Are you serious all this talk of personality and who i would be with for the long run lmao!!! Come guys maybe my question wasn't detailed enough. Who is hotter looks wise and if u could get her just to you one time who u picking out of these two? Im gonna have to Kim K she is my type. Im not really into blond's, or Julia Styles and she is thinner than i prefer top or bottom half, i like my to shit bounce just saying. Yea i'm with u all the way, Kim is scum personality wise and very money hungry but call me old school but i think i got just what stuck up girl needs lol. And to the fact That she likes black guys makes her hotter i just think i need 5 mins of her time ...Yea very stereotypical choice i know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast